Re: PC performance info gathering thread.

by Punisaur

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So after early and short tests, it seems that installing it to my HDD helped with my stuttering. Now again, this is very early (only about 3 10 minutes runs) and not sure if its the HDD, the fact its installed away from the OS, or what, but its interesting to say the least. @EA_David 

Ill reupload my DX Diag in case it gets lost in the shuffle.

CPU still at about 40 to 70

GPU about 40 to 60

UPDATE: Still can't explain it, but not getting nearly as much, if any, stuttering in the hub world or the game modes ive played. Perhaps something changed with the install files that helped? I know its not my SSD, running more demanding games on it like AC Odyessey just fine. It just seems odd to me.

Message 231 of 497 (709 Views)

★★★ Novice

add me on discord i might be able to help you i can try atleast. Lego Boba Fett#2756

Message 232 of 497 (696 Views)

@CT-8206 I added you, I'm Armageddon
Message 233 of 497 (693 Views)

@CT-8206 I've done what you said and it's going much better .. but there are still
Message 234 of 497 (682 Views)

It has been reduced but it remains and for a game that is a shotter it is difficult to play and the characters do not hurt xD

Message 235 of 497 (672 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have have had consistent and nuanced frame-rate issues while playing the game. I run the game on auto-settings, and run games like Gears 5, Tomb Raider etc on Ultra settings with minimum of 40-60 FPS. I have tinkered with lowering settings to no avail, and have repaired and attempted multiple clean restarts with no success. I can not see a rhyme or reason behind the frame rate stutters either, as some can occur in combat and occurs just occur by casually moving through the maps. I did a DXDiag for these purposes. 

Message 236 of 497 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is very frustrating and I´m no longer playing this game until this lag/slowness gets fixed. The Beta of this game should not have this huge amount of lag or shutter specially if we already PAID for this game. Lets hope the lag gets fixed and I will return to garden warfare 2.

Message 237 of 497 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
  • What precisely happens for you?

It lags. A little during pve and mostly all the the time during pvp. In pve its mostly in the city or at the beach on the plant side it gets really laggy during a big battle. On zombie side in pve its all the time pretty much. In pvp it happens mostly when all are close together fighting.

Dxdiag info attached

Ive tried all different kinds of version on the grapich settings. My grapich card is updated.

Message 238 of 497 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@CT-8206I've tried absolutely every thing. updated my windows. set origin in game off. changing a lot of settings and a lot more....!
but nothing has changed!

I'm not going to do anything more. I just want to wait if someday it fixes...! 😐

I think follow this topic is such a wasting time. because the problem is something with new updates (something has changed in BFN that makes every thing ruined. even PS4 players have lag sometimes and game needs optimization for sure.) there is nothing wrong with our PCs it's just a game fault... and maybe some day will fix!

Message 239 of 497 (580 Views)

★ Guide

It's really sad that I can't enjoy the game because of performance.. =/

Message 240 of 497 (527 Views)