Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? focabh
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/01/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 01:30
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Why does my game keeps disconnecting from the server when I am winning a match on very difficult levels? All the time That is simply unacceptable. I score a goal against the computer and then I get disconnected? What is that for? For me to not win the freaking points? I am extremely disappointed with that. And I do have internet all the times when that happens, as I have 2 screens on. Also, I guarantee that is not an issue of accessing another application at the same time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I SCORE AGAINST THE PC ON A HARD LEVEL (LEGENDARY at least)
What should be happening instead? I should not get disconnected. Lost very important points because of that.

please fix it or give me back my points. Or at least reward me.

Message 1 of 6 (435 Views)

Re: PC is cheating.

Community Manager
@focabh Please run the UO trace in these steps http://bit.ly/EA_UOTrace under "Test Your Connection" and post the results so we can determine the cause of the connection problem.
EACade
Message 2 of 6 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your reply.

The results are attached.

Message 3 of 6 (420 Views)

Community Manager
@focabh I'll need the rest of the test results, you need to press the poll button and let it send 100 packets.
EACade
Message 4 of 6 (418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

There you go.

Please let me know if the test is correct now.

Kind Regards.

Message 5 of 6 (411 Views)

Community Manager
@focabh Looks great. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a save file. Then let me know if this persists?
EACade
Message 6 of 6 (403 Views)