PC instantly shutsdown after easy anti cheat screen switches to the intro movie.

by VanixBTW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PC instantly shutsdown after easy anti cheat screen switches to the intro movie.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Don't know why it's happening but it's clearly the PSU instantly shutting down the moment the game starts for some reason. 

The odd thing is that it worked the day before.

My setup is 

5900x

6900xt

32 gb ram

m.2 ssd

Win 10 pro.

PSU Straight Power 11 1000W

Other games work fine, don't think it's overheating, something must be triggering a safety in the psu but no idea what could be causing it. 

I bought a new monitor but it worked on it the other day, the only change was that today I pluged in the old monitor for a dual setup, but also tried with just one monitor the old one too and still insta shut down.

Anyone had anything similar happen to them? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,910 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PC instantly shutsdown after easy anti cheat screen switches to the intro mo

Community Manager

Hey @VanixBTW Can you try putting your device in a Clean Boot and seeing if this still happens after launching the game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,891 Views)

All Replies

Re: PC instantly shutsdown after easy anti cheat screen switches to the intro mo

Community Manager

Hey @VanixBTW Can you try putting your device in a Clean Boot and seeing if this still happens after launching the game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,892 Views)

★ Apprentice

Huh, that did seem to do the trick, now I have to find out which sturtup program was causing the issue, probably something to do with Asus lol, thx for the help. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,880 Views)

Community Manager
@VanixBTW No worries! glad we can get you back in the game, one thing to check is if you have another anti-cheat like Vanguard running or running at launch. Multiple anti-cheats run can cause system issues.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (1,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem when i play 

Only with fifa 

My pc shutdown randomly 

But when i olay an other game its perfect, no problem

I have r9 5900x

Rtx3090

64go of ram 

X570-e asus rog strix

Rog thor 850w

And i have bench my pc, no problem 

I have paid a professional diag ... no problem 

Only with this game ...

I paid the ultimate edition to broke my computer ... i am so happy .... 

Message 5 of 5 (1,214 Views)