[PC] Unable to accelerate

by SalentoBoy83

Original Post

[PC] Unable to accelerate

★★★ Newbie

I'm using NFS through origin access. My problem is that the car doesn't accelerate enough. It stuck to 80 Kmh and if stop the car looks like if the brake is working because it refuse to start again.

Message 1 of 5 (814 Views)

Re: [PC] Unable to accelerate

★★★ Newbie
I had a similar problem, I changed cars and each had various accelerating issues. The answer, as alway, was simple. I have an elite controller and my darling children changed the sensitivity to the trigger buttons. Switched them back and hey presto, all my cars accelerate as they were so lovingly built too. Hope this helps you!
Message 2 of 5 (749 Views)

Need for speed 2015 can't accelerate and stuck at reverse gear

★★★ Novice

my NFS broke i can't accelerate and when i let go of my throttle i just automatically change to reverse gear i've tried all of the fix i can find in this site or on the internet none of it fixed my problem i need help

P.S i'm not using any controller and i've never play with a controller

Message 3 of 5 (768 Views)

Need for speed PC, car accelerates by itself.

★ Novice

Hello I play need for speed 2015 on PC with a ps4 controller using DS4Windows than after an update or something my car accelerates while im not pressing the button assigned to that function, plus when i rotate the camera it stops and does not accelerates by it self. What can I do to fix this problem?

Message 4 of 5 (669 Views)

Re: Need for speed PC, car accelerates by itself.

Community Manager

@Rogu355

Please see the following link for controller troubleshooting steps, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Troubleshooting-for-Wheels-Controllers-Controls/td-p/5...

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (655 Views)