[PC]Unable To Play In Fullscreen

by DuraZellDincht

Original Post

Re: full screen issue

★★★ Novice

Hi @yahel_1

My nvidia control panel does not have a setting to change the resolution, it only has 1 tree node which is the 3D settings node. Updates are checked and it said no updates are available as well.

@Straatford87

Tried all above methods but it dosent seem to work. Attached is my dxdiag for your reference.

Message 41 of 217 (6,141 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 None of the solutions work.

@yahel_1: There's no option because by default our HDMI and regular display are linked to Intel and not nVidia cards.

Message 42 of 217 (6,129 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 Yeah Devil This website said my laptop "does not meet the minimum specifications required to run this product", which is pretty sad. Anyway I have 40-50 FPS  with minimum settings (and "ULTRA" on geometry) in window mode. So I still believe it's not the problem of my hardware. Thank you for your help.

Message 43 of 217 (6,213 Views)

Game can not be changed from windowed mode to Full screen

★★ Novice

Hello guys, I have a problem with my game. Whenever I start the game it launches as windowed mode. I tried to fix it from the settings but, no luck. Alt + Enter didn't work tho. It is annoying because sometimes when I am playing the game tries to get on full screen but then gets back in windowed mode.. Please help ! Frown

Message 44 of 217 (6,075 Views)

Re: Game can not be changed from windowed mode to Full screen

★★★ Newbie

Do u know how to solve this question.?

Message 45 of 217 (6,056 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ok @Shonox  i can confirm that disabling DPI scaling fixed ull screen issue with the Intel on board

Try disabling DPI scaling: right click on game exe, properties, compatibility tab, check "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

If game does not tell system that it supports high DPI displays natively, Windows will try to be smart and automatically upscale everything. Depending on how high DPI your display is this might have increased resolution beyond GPU limit. That setting disables this behavior.

More details here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xS-UCuyq7s  This video will show you how to disable display scaling on High DPI settings globally; eg. for all programs on your system. It will also show you an easier fix which can be applied for individual programs & apps.

Retired champion.
Message 46 of 217 (6,182 Views)

Re: Game can not be changed from windowed mode to Full screen

★★★★ Novice

I got this issue too. Tried everything the Advisers said. Didn't work.

-Victorhan0288

Message 47 of 217 (6,037 Views)

★★★★ Novice

DPI sclaing is checked already in game properties, otherwise i try to make %100 percent dpi on whole account but its not working either

Message 48 of 217 (6,173 Views)

Re: Full Screen

★★★★ Novice

Same Problem. Alt+Entered. No help at all. DxDiag and MSInfo attached for reference.

Message 49 of 217 (6,154 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@yahel_1 Did not work. Still windowed.

Message 50 of 217 (6,131 Views)