[PC] Two loading errors and no sound

by GamingForTheMind

Original Post

[PC] Two loading errors and no sound

★ Novice

Game opens fine but without sound. Already tried reloading and reinstalling audio drivers. Checked audio output for my system and the game, but all seems well.

When I try to join a multiplayer game, it finds a squad and starts joining. After a few seconds, I get booted back to the server join menu, but it's broken. There is still a loading icon in the corner, the background is dark, and I can navigate the menus, but I can't quit the game.

Whenever I try to load a war story, the game gets stuck in an endless loading screen.

I have already reinstalled Battlefield V twice and tried repairing it twice, but nothing is fixed.

I run a PC with a GTX 1060 6gb, 16gb DDR3 RAM, an Intel E5-1603, and Windows 10 Pro.

I could play it on my previous computer, but I guess that isn't saying much, other than it's not an account bug.

Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Re: [PC] Two loading errors and no sound

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Your CPU is the problem, it is too slow for BFV as stated in the minimum requirements. Upgrading would be the best solution. Good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (243 Views)