[PC] Troubleshooting and Requirements

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: [PC] Troubleshooting and Requirements

★★ Novice

Dear support staff,

I have made my purchase on 17th July 2017. Following the intallation of the game i came to the realisation that the doesn't start up at all, giving me the'XY has stopped working' error message.
Having read your instruction, I tried my best to resolve this issue but to no success, thus I'm this way enclosing a DxDiag of my computer hoping you could help me out.

Many thanks,

A customer

Message 221 of 234 (3,318 Views)

Re: [PC] Ask For Assistance With Game Launch and Crash

★★★ Newbie

Its a drift with Manu, When im right before the finish line game freezes and crashes. 

Because of that im unable to progress in Manu missions, what can i do?

Message 222 of 234 (3,235 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello!

I do have the issue, that my game is freezing like every 10 minutes. Not in races.

Just when something is happening like the ending screen of an event or entering the garage.

I have already turned off Origin ingame, compatiblity mode (Win 7/8 etc), starting as administrator, serval times uninstalled and reinstalled, and so on)

Specs:

i7 4790k @ 4.8 Ghz OC (Stable! Every other games works with it without a slightes problem / crash / freeze and also my temps are totally fine! max. 70°C while 100% load)

GTX 1080

16 GB Ram DD3

Asrock Z97 Pro 4 with the newes UEFI installed

Windows 10 Pro x64

I would appreciate every help from you guys.

Thanks in advance

Message 223 of 234 (3,170 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, since I bought the game, which was on 31st of October 2017, I've had constant lag spikes which from 75-80 fps drop the framerate to 25 fps, but only for a brief moment. They happen very often and I've tried many things to fix this but nothing has worked. All the threads I've found about that issue has led me to this thread which helps in no way because there is no concrete fix whatsoever. I am also sure that I cover the minimum requirements. If anybody has a fix, please answer.

Message 224 of 234 (3,077 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Navigate to \ Need for Speed ​​\ Core, then right click "ActivationUI.exe" and grant it admin rights.
how??
i can't grant it admin rights
i can't do it

Help me please😫🙏🙏💓

Message 225 of 234 (2,799 Views)

Re: [PC] Ask For Assistance With Game Launch and Crash

★★ Novice

Hi,

I did all the steps You recommended, but the game stil crashes. In my case it always crashes after a second of the intro video. I didn't have any problems playing the demo, nor previous versions, but after installing the full version I can't pass through the intro. I'm attaching my dxdiag.txt file, please help!

Message 226 of 234 (2,674 Views)

★ Novice

need for speed 2015 not run after uptade pc 

Message 227 of 234 (2,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Idk why there are issues about launching the game, I tried to follow all the steps that I googled and searched, I even ask for online chat support but still game wont launch on my computer. Maaaan I wish EA have an option wherein their tech support will ask permission to the customer to take over their computer and work their case. I think in this manner, tech supports are way more knowledgeable than their customers when it comes to troubleshooting. Saves time, and save a lot of people asking for help. its 2020 folks, time to step up. More power I hope our problems get resolved right away.

Message 228 of 234 (2,377 Views)

★ Novice

How do you give the apps admin right?

Message 229 of 234 (2,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@boci270195 WHY I CONNET PLAY Tomb Raider
Message 230 of 234 (1,960 Views)