[PC] Throttle and Brake stuck

by Ayher_420

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[PC] Throttle and Brake stuck

★★★★ Novice

Hey, 

I have a little problem. When i start story mode my car have stuck brake and acceleration.

I cant go faster than 100km/h and brake lights are on all the time. Also when i press handbrake car go to redline altroguht i didnt touch the throttle.

Sorry for my language mistakes

Message 1 of 18 (1,009 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] Throttle and Brake stuck

Community Manager

@Ayher_420 @Y0ghurt 

To help prevent any interference, can you please remove any other input peripherals then reboot and retry.

Remove any controllers such as a joystick, unused wheel controller, guitar hero controller etc.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 18 (946 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Got the same problem, have this problem with 2 different controllers (old XBOX360 and XBOX ONE) AND with KBM. Restarted, reinstalled versions are up to date did a clean boot. I am somewhat out of options at this point.

To add on that: The controls work fine in the Menus. Brakediscs are also glowing all the time. 

Message 2 of 18 (997 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My xbox 360 controller don't work even in menu (probably bacause its wireless)

I have this issue using keyboard

Message 3 of 18 (990 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I used wireless and wired no difference for me, menu works fine all the time.

Also i forced myself playing through the intro mission with 90km/h and the issue still persists afterwards. Other games work fine eg. Heat. 

Message 4 of 18 (984 Views)

★★★★ Novice

"Also i forced myself playing through the intro mission with 90km/h and the issue still persists afterwards"

Same. 

Message 5 of 18 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Which car did you start with? I used the Lambo. Maybe tehre is something in there?

Message 6 of 18 (951 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nissan Silvia so i think there is no difference

Message 7 of 18 (947 Views)

Community Manager

@Ayher_420 @Y0ghurt 

To help prevent any interference, can you please remove any other input peripherals then reboot and retry.

Remove any controllers such as a joystick, unused wheel controller, guitar hero controller etc.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 8 of 18 (947 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

So i unplugged EVERYTHING (wireless kb+m and usb wheel for the rig) which had no power source whatsover wasn't turned on. Only thing i left was my standart kbm and the 360 wireless controller and it worked.

Still don't understand why turned off peripherals interact like that.

While ingame i put different periphals back in and tried conclusion: My wheel makes this mess even without ANY sort of power since its on its own power strip. As soon as i put the Wheel in the car was stuck again, pulling the usb out and is fine, not need to restart. Thing is pc itself and other games don't even see the wheel since it is turned off on the power. (Logitech G29).

tldr: game works as long as my wheel (G29) has its USB unplugged regardless of power.

Message 9 of 18 (930 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I update Windows to 22H2

Remove HID Keyboard in Windows setting (it return after restart)

Unplug my simracing handbrake (i forgot about it but im 100% sure its dont pressed all time)

Restart my computer one more time

And my game finally works!

Message 10 of 18 (928 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help