Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PC] Store not working

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

ETA... And they said on tw that they aren't going to give us any kind of rewards... this is unbelievable... 

Message 681 of 716 (1,303 Views)

★★★★ Novice
From what I have seen other platforms didn't have the issue that we have on PC, they just shut down all platforms to check it out, then run the rest and supposedly fix the PC store issue, but who knows what's really happening out there.
Message 682 of 716 (1,303 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is un***kinbelievable how badly PC users get messed around. Never get any compensatuion to make up for being behing other platforms. Our packs will be rubbish.

Message 683 of 716 (1,260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

fixed it seems

Message 684 of 716 (1,066 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

For me it's working now.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 685 of 716 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aidan we realize that this was not planned to go this way. but i just want to ask you if you personally think that your team will solve this task today thats all.
Message 686 of 716 (1,011 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its Alive!

Problem solved!

Message 687 of 716 (879 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It’s fixed guys! Thank you very much! I hope we all get compensated for this fatal error...
Message 688 of 716 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

UNBELIEVABLE.....So much revenue for EA and they can't come up with a solution for a simple bug.I think you guys should hire better developers in order to somehow justify the money you are making and at least give back the minimum that your customers expect : Play the game like the console guys (some of us also have xbox or ps4 but still like to play FIFA on our PC) do and still pay for buying packs possibly!! Why would it be more complex to fix the store glitch on the PC since this is the main platform used as a testing machine for other consoles too?!?!?! Shouldn't take more than an hour and it's been over a day already,guaranteed TOTS SBC's will probably expire before you even release the much needed update (fix) ,hopefully you have accounted for that as well as some compensation packs for all the trouble caused.

Message 689 of 716 (818 Views)

★★★★ Novice

no more ea games on pc... that's the drop that filled the glass of water... 

Message 690 of 716 (661 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs