[PC] SOLVED!! "Error Retrieving Anthem Live Service Data" is an account problem

by HeadhuntarTTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] SOLVED!! "Error Retrieving Anthem Live Service Data" is an account problem

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

SOLVED thanks to Wvyshe

If you are getting "Error Retrieving Anthem live Service Data" it is due to your Origin account. 

I tried my friends account and it works on my pc and network, but my account does not work.

EDIT: This is on PC + PS4
EDIT 1: find your debug log where you installed origin C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\debug.log and mine says "[0125/181906:WARNING:resource_bundle_qt.cpp(114)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale"
EDIT 2: Did you select voice male/female then continue to this error. I did at 9AM before server issues were fixed. Suspected reason to be stuck as profile did not update properly.
EDIT 3: Other forum posts have claimed making a new account and sending yourself a new VIP code will work for now but will not fix your main account
EDIT 4: On a working account, you actively press enter to join the game, but on accounts with the error above, it will straight go into loading screen loop
EDIT 5: The 95% stuck loading screen for loading MISSIONS is not the problem we have here. We have the repeating loading screen and error popup at LOGIN LOADING

EDIT 6: LOCALE problem solved by changing game language to another one and after download it will work! PS4 ALSO

Message 1 of 138 (24,155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] "Error Retrieving Anthem Live Service Data" is an account pro

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

to everyone having the "error retrieving anthem live service data" problem

i just fixed it for me

in origin i went to the anthem demo -> settings -> game properties -> advanced launch options and changed the game language

the game updated itself with a around 500~MB update.

i re-launched the game and was able to "choose" settings and the female/male voice and logged in normally

i srsly hope this will help everyone out there

View in thread

Message 25 of 138 (25,159 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error Retrieving Anthem Live Service Data -> is an account problem

★ Apprentice

My Debug log written by anthem

[0125/181906:WARNING:resource_bundle_qt.cpp(114)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale

repeat infinite

Message 2 of 138 (24,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I am having this issue on my PS4 I called EA and they gave me access on my origins account for PC. I downloaded and instantly got in on PC no problem at all. I however still have the issue on PS4. the origin account is linked to my PSN its the one I use on both PS4 and PC so I have no clue whats causing it. I have been trying since 12 to get onto PS4 where all my friends are playing, people have come on way after I have attempted with no luck and just immediately entered the demo.

Message 3 of 138 (24,062 Views)

★ Apprentice

!fivepoint,

If you had ur account try to log on at 9am today (pst) and u got to the select voice male/female but no further
then you stuck in infinite loop

because that account will be looking for resource_bundle_qt.cpp settings 

let me know if this is correct

Message 4 of 138 (24,042 Views)

★★★★ Novice
still stuck with ps4 with error retrieving anthem live service data. I know this account is linked with my psn, but i never played EA game on origin, only on ps4. Wonder if they will fix this, i don't see them mention about this problem on their twitter Frown
Message 5 of 138 (24,035 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
where is the log by anthem?
Message 6 of 138 (24,025 Views)

★ Apprentice
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\debug.log
Message 7 of 138 (24,014 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
found it thanks :D
its also resource_bundle_qt.cpp
Message 8 of 138 (23,991 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sadly I can't see that on ps4 but that would make sense because exactly what you said is what happened to me on my ps4 and by the time I got the code for PC it was well past the issues occuring

Message 9 of 138 (23,991 Views)

★★ Newbie
This happened to me on ps4!!
Message 10 of 138 (23,981 Views)
Twitter Stream