[PC] SOLVED!! "Error Retrieving Anthem Live Service Data" is an account problem

by Keisezr1G

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] SOLVED!! "Error Retrieving Anthem Live Service Data" is an account problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

SOLVED thanks to Wvyshe

If you are getting "Error Retrieving Anthem live Service Data" it is due to your Origin account. 

I tried my friends account and it works on my pc and network, but my account does not work.

EDIT: This is on PC + PS4
EDIT 1: find your debug log where you installed origin C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\debug.log and mine says "[0125/181906:WARNING:resource_bundle_qt.cpp(114)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale"
EDIT 2: Did you select voice male/female then continue to this error. I did at 9AM before server issues were fixed. Suspected reason to be stuck as profile did not update properly.
EDIT 3: Other forum posts have claimed making a new account and sending yourself a new VIP code will work for now but will not fix your main account
EDIT 4: On a working account, you actively press enter to join the game, but on accounts with the error above, it will straight go into loading screen loop
EDIT 5: The 95% stuck loading screen for loading MISSIONS is not the problem we have here. We have the repeating loading screen and error popup at LOGIN LOADING

EDIT 6: LOCALE problem solved by changing game language to another one and after download it will work! PS4 ALSO

Message 1 of 137 (21,541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] "Error Retrieving Anthem Live Service Data" is an account pro

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

to everyone having the "error retrieving anthem live service data" problem

i just fixed it for me

in origin i went to the anthem demo -> settings -> game properties -> advanced launch options and changed the game language

the game updated itself with a around 500~MB update.

i re-launched the game and was able to "choose" settings and the female/male voice and logged in normally

i srsly hope this will help everyone out there

View in thread

Message 25 of 137 (22,373 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error Retrieving Anthem Live Service Data -> is an account problem

★★★★ Novice

My Debug log written by anthem

[0125/181906:WARNING:resource_bundle_qt.cpp(114)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale

repeat infinite

Message 2 of 137 (21,471 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I am having this issue on my PS4 I called EA and they gave me access on my origins account for PC. I downloaded and instantly got in on PC no problem at all. I however still have the issue on PS4. the origin account is linked to my PSN its the one I use on both PS4 and PC so I have no clue whats causing it. I have been trying since 12 to get onto PS4 where all my friends are playing, people have come on way after I have attempted with no luck and just immediately entered the demo.

Message 3 of 137 (21,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

!fivepoint,

If you had ur account try to log on at 9am today (pst) and u got to the select voice male/female but no further
then you stuck in infinite loop

because that account will be looking for resource_bundle_qt.cpp settings 

let me know if this is correct

Message 4 of 137 (21,429 Views)

★★★★ Novice
still stuck with ps4 with error retrieving anthem live service data. I know this account is linked with my psn, but i never played EA game on origin, only on ps4. Wonder if they will fix this, i don't see them mention about this problem on their twitter Frown
Message 5 of 137 (21,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
where is the log by anthem?
Message 6 of 137 (21,413 Views)

★★★★ Novice
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\debug.log
Message 7 of 137 (21,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie
found it thanks :D
its also resource_bundle_qt.cpp
Message 8 of 137 (21,379 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sadly I can't see that on ps4 but that would make sense because exactly what you said is what happened to me on my ps4 and by the time I got the code for PC it was well past the issues occuring

Message 9 of 137 (21,378 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
This happened to me on ps4!!
Message 10 of 137 (21,369 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help