Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC] Quest Vanquishing Act - Game freezes during last cut scene

by Enitzu1

Original Post

[PC] Quest Vanquishing Act - Game freezes during last cut scene

★★★★ Newbie

Went against my own instincts and bought another EA game ... This will be my last.

Not even half way through the story and every mission is a new bug/issue to overcome. This one however, I can do nothing about. The game just freezes mid cinematic every single time. Not even going to bother posting my PC specs since my PC isn't the issue, your broken * game is. I can play every single game on max without any problems but this crap is just stupid. Audio drops constantly, crazy long load screens, game crashes/freezes all day. How do you release this money grab of a mess?! Wish we could request a refund because I so would. not worth the money by a long shot

Message 1 of 3 (38 Views)

Re: [PC] Quest Vanquishing Act - Game freezes during last cut scene

★★★ Apprentice

What do you mean by "wish I could ask a refund"?

This is a product like any other product. If it is faulty, which it is, you can ask your money back. The reason EA could survive that long is actually because people dont stand up to theyr practices Wink

I just stopped buying EA games. Unfortunately they bought dev's who's game I was playing (e.g. Bioware). Anthem I got with the RTX else I´d not have it.

Message 2 of 3 (26 Views)

Re: [PC] Quest Vanquishing Act - Game freezes during last cut scene

★★★★ Newbie

You're right,  I could ask. Not likely they would give it seeing as I've put more than a couple hours into the game thoough. 

I finally  managed to get this cutscene to end only to be stuck on the loading screen to end the mission. Figures. For those with this issue, try standing away from the final object to hit. Worked for me. GL getting through the  load screen however.

Message 3 of 3 (22 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help