Re: [PC] PvZ:GW2: My multiplayer is extremely "Lonely"!

by th8827

Original Post

[PC] PvZ:GW2: My multiplayer is extremely "Lonely"!

★★★ Novice

So i get into Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 on my pc. I go into the multiplayer portal, choose a gamemode and it searches for about 2-6 minutes. When it finds a server, it puts me alone with no one else ( and yes im in the correct region for myself). I wait for at least 20 minutes but STILL no one is there. If anyone can suggest help or what the problem is, please help me out. I've already finished the campaign(which was great BTW) and have had the game for about 2 months now.

Thanks

Message 1 of 23 (8,580 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Super_Fartatron Try getting into Turf Takeover or Team Deathmatch, these two modes are always full and you'll be able to enjoy full teams of both sides. Wink

Message 2 of 23 (8,507 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried all gamemodes but all of them give me the same thing. Im all alone.

Message 3 of 23 (8,495 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem.  There is never any game modes going other than turf takover and vanquish.  I want to play mixed mode because I get tired of playing 1 mode all the time.  Either their matching server does not work, or no one ever plays the game.  For $60 I am very disappointed by not being able to play mixed mode.  The 1st PVZ still has full mixed mode games. I dont understand either.

Message 4 of 23 (8,461 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its slightly reassuring that i know that someone else has the same problem as i do. But we still need a solution to the problem.

Message 5 of 23 (8,445 Views)

★ Guide
We could try arranging matches on the forum. I, myself, would like to play some other game modes.
Message 6 of 23 (8,433 Views)

★★★ Novice
We play every night. Friend me and play with us. My origin gamer tag is ryanyancey
Message 7 of 23 (8,413 Views)

★★★ Novice

before adding you what region are you from

Message 8 of 23 (8,402 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same problem on the europe server ... they are most of the time "empty"

Message 9 of 23 (8,371 Views)

★ Novice

I've had the same issue since launch--in certain game modes, like gardens vs graveyards, I can always find a match. But others, most notably the mixed mode queue, always ends up putting me in a match by myself with "waiting for players" and no one else ever joins. I've stopped playing almost entirely because it's so frustrating. Initially I thought maybe I was just playing during off-hours, or that the game just didn't have that many players--but the fact that I can almost immediately join a GvG/herbal assault match indicates that this probably isn't true (also, again, the fact that I've had this problem since launch day). 

Message 10 of 23 (8,361 Views)