[PC] Problem task assignment "Abandon"

by StooHic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] Problem task assignment "Abandon"

★★★ Newbie

I made a mistake with one of the task assignment.

I '' Activate '' a task to have it in the list of active challenges then I changed my mind, I wanted to remove it from the list of active challenges.

I used the '' Abort '' button, which removed it from the list of active challenges, but to my surprise, it flatly removed the special task challenges.

So, my question is: Is there any chance of recovering a '' give up '' task.

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] Problem task assignment "Abandon"

@StooHic wrote:

I '' Activate '' a task to have it in the list of active challenges then I changed my mind, I wanted to remove it from the list of active challenges.

I used the '' Abort '' button, which removed it from the list of active challenges, but to my surprise, it flatly removed the special task challenges.

Thank you in advance.

Several people have had this exact question @StooHic and unfortunately at this time there is no way to recover assignments that you aborted. I know this is not the answer that you want however it is where the game is at today. Remember not to abort an assignment when you want to change it, simply click on the assignment that you wish to change and choose another assignment to become active.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)

All Replies

Re: [PC] Problem task assignment "Abandon"

@StooHic wrote:

Thank you in advance.

Several people have had this exact question @StooHic and unfortunately at this time there is no way to recover assignments that you aborted. I know this is not the answer that you want however it is where the game is at today. Remember not to abort an assignment when you want to change it, simply click on the assignment that you wish to change and choose another assignment to become active.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (229 Views)