[PC] Origin players can't play with steam, same with Play Pro & standard edition

by oZ-Hoobrid

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[PC] Origin players can't play with steam, same with Play Pro & standard edition

★ Apprentice

Hello

Since the latest update, origin players can't play with steam players, and players with ea play pro can't play with standard edition players. Co op, pro clubs, nothing works. 

Message 1 of 171 (9,731 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] Origin players can't play with steam, same with Play Pro & standard

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

This is being investigated at the moment by the FIFA team. I'll post updates as I get them.

Update: The FIFA team are still looking into this issue at the moment, this thread will continue to be monitored and updated as more information becomes available. 

Final Update: This issue is now resolved, please ensure your game is fully up to date and let us know if you continue to see this issue afterwards. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 25 of 171 (9,757 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade We were able to play with Origin players 2 days ago, After the last update Steam and Origin players can't play together anymore, Could you please guys fix this bug?

It's really annoying and splitting the playerbase

Thanks

Message 2 of 171 (9,662 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here guys, can't play with my mates at the moment...

Message 3 of 171 (9,651 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here. After the patch i can just play with friends who have the Ultimate Edition. Can't play with Standard and Champions Edition .

Message 4 of 171 (9,645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade Please check the issue with steam before the playerbase get's lower on PC, i already invest a lot on this game and don't wanna feel like no one playing, listing players, don't wanna fell the game dead, there is ton's of players on PC this year don't let us down please, thank you.

Message 5 of 171 (9,631 Views)

★★ Novice

fix this bug i cant play with my friends ! , this game will take alot of negative rev if u didnt handle this problem

Message 6 of 171 (9,618 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Fix this problem before u lose ur player base u need to fix it as soon as possible. I cant play with my friends because they play on origin and i play on steam Standard smile

Message 7 of 171 (9,597 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this is a joke EA seriously is getting worse and worse this company is losing it 

Message 8 of 171 (9,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I have EA Play Pro and my friends have the standard edition, all on Origin not on steam... Cannot get in the same lobby on any feature, the new UT party, co-op seasons lobby and the Pro Clubs lobby. It is broken. @EA_Cade 

Message 9 of 171 (9,498 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same. 2 people on Origin. 1 on standard, 1 on ultimate. Can't connect on any game mode. Great start to the game. EA support is also useless. 

Message 10 of 171 (9,493 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help