PC NFS Heat + PS4 Controller

by KillJoyDOD

Original Post

Re: PC NFS Heat + PS4 Controller

★★★★★ Newbie

Who the hell thought that was a good idea? I just got a PC, and now I can’t play the one game I wanted to see in 60+ FPS because the PS4 controller doesn’t work. Are you kidding me? That is dumbest, laziest * I have ever seen. 

Message 11 of 18 (2,868 Views)

★★★ Novice
@KillJoyDOD yes it is with ds4 windows.
Message 12 of 18 (2,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LeviaWevia This works and it lets me use my controller on the game, but it says "That controller has not been setup. Please go to the controls menu in gameplay settings to configure it." I do exactly that but when I switch my input device and go out of it, it doesn't say like that, it goes back to my keyboard. I've tried unplugging my controller, download the drivers in the link, and unplugging my keyboard. Is it something I need to do in settings or is that a glitch with the game? Thanks, CyberzzX
Message 13 of 18 (2,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no share button doesnt work

Message 14 of 18 (2,137 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you add NFS to Steam as a non-Steam game you can then try launching the game in Big Picture Mode to see if your controller is supported.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 18 (2,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if you use steam you can map it there are tutorials on youtube you can use

Message 16 of 18 (2,043 Views)

★★ Novice
yes, all EA games have the same problem´s, EA serport blame the whole thing on steam at the end, EA say; Steam even have a general controller serport problem, that's not true at all. I'm not in the mood for EA_Games anymore, it's too exhausting for me. i have always stood up for EA with my heart and word, now * it. EA cannot grow up with its playerbase, they always want to reinvent the wheel
Message 17 of 18 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

pretty sure u just click square

Message 18 of 18 (1,368 Views)