PC- Mouse is stuttering

by Con_RoXP

Original Post

Re: PC- Mouse is stuttering

★ Apprentice

@Carbonic

I have turned Game Mode off and disabled the "Record my games while playing alone" setting. Since I do not have an Xbox account I'll try disabling it through REGEDIT like it says in the link you provided me with in your post. I'll report back after I try it however I'm a bit busy this weekend so you might wait a day or so until I post again.

Thank you for your patience!

Message 21 of 30 (1,830 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Con_RoXP,

another thing you could check out (I hope this hasn't come up yet):

Disable or even better uninstall the Asus Smart Gesture Software which is responsible for some crashes in your DxDiag, maybe that helps isolating the issue.

Apparently the Software cannot be disabled properly, so maybe the uninstall would be an option here.

Message 22 of 30 (1,814 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Joker  I always play with my touchpad turned off but as you suggested I uninstalled it but it didn't work unfortunately. The stutter was still here so I just re-installed it since I without it I can't turn my touch pad off.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Dxdiag and trying to help me.

Message 23 of 30 (1,802 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Joker @Carbonic

Update on my situation: 

After the latest game patch the stuttering feels better in some weapons. I've noticed that different weapons have different levels of stuttering. For example the Selbstlader 1906, the Hellriegel, the Gewehr 98&95, the Springfield 1903 do stutter but they don't feel weird or slow, however the Model-10 Slug and the Landship cannons feel like I'm dragging my mouse through mud.

Also, after the latest origin update the Origin in-game overlay got fixed and it now works.

I am clearly facing a game bug here, correct?

What is the best way to submit this information directly to DICE?

Message 24 of 30 (1,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I am extremely late to the party, but i have the exact same issue!

After trying a few different things, i have noticed the input lag/mouse stuttering disappears if i tab out of the game, and then click on the running icon in my process bar, to return to the game.

This does not explain why it happens in the first place, and it would be nice for the DICE team to look into this. I suspect it is a compatibility issue with some other software on our pc. I don't have this problem in any other battlefield game, or other games in general.

- Magnus.

Message 25 of 30 (1,691 Views)

★★★ Novice

I saw the video you uploaded and i have the exact same issue as you and i have this issue in all Battlefield games, BF4 BF1 BFV. I tried all possible things and nothing has helped

Message 26 of 30 (1,540 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here! When i hook up my xbox one controller everything's smooth as butter.

Message 27 of 30 (1,484 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Did anyone find the solution?

I have the same problem, BF1 and BF V... When I lock frames at 60fps, it looks ok. But when I play at native monitor 75Hz and 75 fps, it's very noticable! When I try to play with PS4 gamepad (bluetooth or wired) it runs butter smooth. Tried different mouse - same stutter. My friend also plays on 75hz and he doesn't have this weapon stutter problem. He uses different mouse (wireless), but I doubt it's mouse thing. It looks more like windows 10 driver clash problem. Please help...

Message 28 of 30 (1,427 Views)

EA DICE Team

Try reinstalling the driers for the mouse and see if that helps, can you upload a dxidag so we can see what kind of system you have. @AleksBeziks  

Thanks! Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 29 of 30 (1,412 Views)

★★ Novice

I did uninstall mouse, keyboard and all usb drivers... any mouse I plug in, same thing. I have latest version of win 10, latest graphics drivers...
CPU - Intel i5 8600k
GPU - radeon sapphire RX 470 4GB nitro+
RAM - GSkill TridentZ 16GB 3000MHz
mouse is Logitech G300s
What else can be the problem? and this gun movement stutter shows only i battlefield games. Everything else is fine. Game works great, no stutters, only that weird weapon jerky movement. I can see that I'm not the only one with this problem, but nowhere could I find solution for me... last resort is reinstallin windows, but that's just pain in the a..

Message 30 of 30 (1,407 Views)