[PC] Madden 21 connected franchise unavailable

by phootslol

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] Madden 21 connected franchise unavailable

★ Apprentice

We have a Madden 21 connected franchise that has been unavailable to all league members since the maintenance on Thursday.  Is this a known issue? One of my other connected franchises isn't having the same problem. 

Message 1 of 104 (3,639 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] Madden 21 connected franchise unavailable

Community Manager (retired)

Hey Franchise Community,

Players on PC and Xbox One who had impacted Franchise league data have been contacted in game. If you received this message, please follow the on screen directions for additional assistance. Thanks.

The Madden Team

View in thread

Message 93 of 104 (3,467 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@phootslol  this is a Madden Mobile forum. Go to the Madden 21 forums and ask the experts there. The  Madden 21 forums have  the MVP edition cover on it. Sorry I could not help.

Message 2 of 104 (3,584 Views)

Community Manager

@phootslol 

This was a known issue due to extended maintenance. Are you able to get into your Franchise on PC?

Moving your post to the Madden NFL 21 boards: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-21/ct-p/madden-nfl-21-en

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 104 (3,561 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry We are still unable to access our PC CFM. Also down since Thursday.
Message 4 of 104 (3,551 Views)

@EA_Blueberry there are some more threads where players reported that they are still not able to get into their franchise after the maintenance:

Re: Madden 21 The Requested League Is Temporarily Unavailable - Page 3 - Answer HQ

Cant open franchise. - Answer HQ

Franchise unavailable - Answer HQ

Online franchise not working on pc - Answer HQ (ea.com)

Madden 21 deleted my franchise...again - Answer HQ

Re: CF League not accessible since 1/7/21 patch - Answer HQ

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 5 of 104 (3,545 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Neo_Novalis Same here.  PC CFM, we've been down since Thursday.
Message 6 of 104 (3,542 Views)

Community Manager

@KeyLimeSoda 

Thanks for getting back and for your patience. PC is still down for extended maintenance. The team is attempting to get them back up for PC users as soon as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 104 (3,514 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Thank you for the reply. Glad to hear it, and good luck with the repairs!
Message 8 of 104 (3,500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry

Hello,

I am an EA Play member on PC. The Madden franchise returning to PC is a major reason I opted to become a member. In a couple of weeks when the 12 month subscription is up I will have decisions to make. Since launch Madden 21 connected franchise has been riddled with extended unavailability.

The frustrating part is the lack of accountability. I would be so much more tolerant of a reported, and communicated outage revolving around extended maintenance. Having to comb the internet for answers makes this so much worse. EA is supplying a customer facing service, and transparency is integral to customer satisfaction with that type of platform.

Where can I find self service updates for the status of this "extended maintenance"?

Thank you.

Message 9 of 104 (3,452 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Capt_Daveman1st 

I pinned this post up to the top of the page and we'll update it when we confirm the servers are back online for PC users.

I recommend following/checking MaddenNFLDirect on Twitter to stay updated with the latest news related to game changes, updates, or current issues. 

We also have the EA Madden NFL forums where the Madden Community Manager will relay important information there which we also mirror to this site. 

Our EA Help Team on Twitter will also retweet important updates from MaddenNFLDirect, so following them and if necessary, reaching out to them to inquire can help make it easier for you to find the information you need. I'm sorry you've been combing the internet for an answer. The less delay of game penalties the better, we'll absorb the feedback on your overall experience to help make our forums an easier place to get what you need. Thanks.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 104 (3,301 Views)