Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC]Incompatibility between deluxe and super deluxe?

by Vokun_Feyn

Original Post

[PC]Incompatibility between deluxe and super deluxe?

★★★★ Novice

Hey all,

So I own the Super deluxe version of MEA, and my friend owns the Deluxe version. Her internet is really crappy, so I always need to host the games (been doing it since ME3). But when we tried to play together today, she couldn't join my game. I first created a private game, so she could join me without the need to hurry, but she got a message basically saying she couldn't join my game because I owned the Super Deluxe, and she didn't. So I tried with a public game, thinking it might change things, but it didn't. She got the same message.

She then tried to create a private game of her own, and I could join her no problem. But it's really not a viable solution, her connexion is too laggy to be able to host a game, especially MEA.

Anyone else having that problem? Is there a way to work around it? She was willing to upgrade to the Super Deluxe so we could play together, it's been a long tradition of ours, but upgrading isn't an option.

It seems like Origin considers the two editions of the same game are actually different games. Which they're not, especially since she's been able to invite me...

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 1 (182 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help