PC- Game freezes at beginning of match

by SickGnasty

Original Post

PC- Game freezes at beginning of match

★★★ Newbie

Whenever i start a mut solo or even a franchise game, the game will start to load and then just freeze. Sometimes it kicks me out to main menu and says disconnected from ea servers, other times it just stays frozen. Attached is my DxDiag. ANY help would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 6 (390 Views)

Re: PC- Game freezes at beginning of match

Community Manager

@SickGnasty

Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

If the issue persists at that point let us know.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (362 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im having same problem i think its because my phenom x6 1075t cpu. Cant start any game mode except long shot until the dinner scene. I know its not the cpu power i get 90 fps average on ultra on all cut scenes and even more in long shot mini games. You guys have to patch this asap.
Message 3 of 6 (353 Views)

★★★ Novice

the Phenom x6 does not have SSE 4 that's why it will kick you out when the gameplay starts.

On my phenom II x6 i tested it by emulating SSE (with intel dev kit) and the gameplay now works, but emulation is very slow and the game is choppy and not very playable.

will require a patch from EA to work properly on the Phenom X6

Message 4 of 6 (341 Views)

Community Manager
Message 5 of 6 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

Called it. Didn't expect anything else from a company like EA. Such a cheap and irresponsible "fix". The graphics on long shot are so horrid and the ones in game aren't even that much better than the normal cartoon ones of maddens past. You had one job when porting to pc after 10 years of not doing so and you miserably failed. So many free to play and early access games look 10 times better than madden 19 and can run at least 10-30 fps faster than the refresh rate on my monitor and don't have coding issues because "cpu is old". Blatantly obvious your just catering to people with more money to spend on ultimate team points, that's where the moneys at. [Comment Removed - Admin.] I was planning on playing it on pc till i could afford an xbox one then go all in on ultimate team now i doubt ill ever buy an ea game again.

Ps: YOU HAD ONE JOB EA

Message 6 of 6 (307 Views)