[PC]Falling Through The Map

by LightTheSkyline

Original Post

Re: Missing Road Textures and Other issues(PC)

★★★★ Novice

I dont think the  loading times can be cut any further.And to bee very honest,i have seen longer loading times on older games.But yeah the car often drops down below the surface,and it did cost me a race once.And sometimes the game is stuck on a infinite loading loop after the car falls through the road-The only way to recover it is force quit the game!

Message 31 of 276 (4,891 Views)

Re: Anyone else fall off the map?

★★ Novice

I am also falling through the map and i cannot really progress through the game which is really annoying. The only way for me to avoid falling through the map is to follow the blue racing line which is very hard with a powerful car. The map struggles to load but i have all the system requirements...

Message 32 of 276 (5,277 Views)

Re: Missing Road Textures and Other issues(PC)

★ Novice

Since today the game came out, i have had this problem immediately i launched the game. I have tried to quit the game and repair the game, but nothing seems to work. Force quiting the game doesn't work. Please help me!

Message 33 of 276 (4,885 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 wrote:

@S-Amonlitipon-S

What was the outcome of the suggestions in my previous post?

My GPU drivers(version 364.51) are up to date and I did run Windows defragment(0% fragments)  few hours before game was release on Origin.

I rebooted my PC and checked Windows task manager:

Windows + AV + Nvidia Shadow play +Origin Client took 2gb.

With 6gb of avaliable RAM left I run the game and still have the same issues.

Message 34 of 276 (5,256 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Colgatts

Thanks for the update.

If you are willing to do some further testing, could you try running it with Nvidia Shadow play, off? (or, a clean boot, alternatively)

Message 35 of 276 (5,231 Views)

★★ Novice

I fixed it by shutting down NVIDIA Shadowplay in the background from task manager then maxed out ingame settings. Works like a dream :D

Message 36 of 276 (5,225 Views)

Re: need for speed 2016 bug RENDER map

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Please repair this bug fast. It ruins gameplay
Message 37 of 276 (4,896 Views)

★ Apprentice

IT WORKED! Defragging my HDD and stopping Shadowplay has fixed the game for me. 
Now, to get the gamepad controls working at some point and I'll hardly get out of the house :P

Message 38 of 276 (5,215 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here have mine as well maybe it'll help further

Message 39 of 276 (5,206 Views)

★★ Novice

Sure Tom, attached dxdiag.

It seems like the map fails to load at high speeds and looks like I am going too fast for my PC to load the surrounding world. I had around 50GB free on my HDD, but I have now cleared around 350GB and also fragmented it. I will try this tonight and update on the situation tomorrow to see if that resolves anything.

Cheers!

Message 40 of 276 (5,201 Views)