Re: [PC]Falling Through The Map

by System291

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have this problem too and I'm Rep 62 from trying to do the last speed mission (beat Magnus time in his 277). On a 16 FPS run.

I fall off the map when enetring last highway section and at the last 90 degrees corner, just before the end.

Also, in Mental Block mission, when I enter the garden for the "donut", my frames drop from 16 FPS to 7 or 8.

Message 261 of 276 (2,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yh constant lag falling through the map ive tried everything and constant warning on screen the connection is poor when my wifi is fine

Message 262 of 276 (2,658 Views)

Re: Anyone else fall off the map?

★★★★★ Newbie
Really ? You think the problem is System performance ? NO !
I have enough system requirements and it still goes down from the map
#FIX YOUR BUGGY GAME !
Worst Game I've ever played with terrible glitches and bugs. So sad.
Message 263 of 276 (2,647 Views)

★ Novice

i did this didn't work. ile try moving it to my ssd but not hopeful

Message 264 of 276 (2,522 Views)

★ Novice

I can confirm that deleting my game from my hdd , and installing it on my ssd solved the issue

Message 265 of 276 (2,509 Views)

★★★ Novice

That means that you have not got enough Ram on your system because ever since I brought more ram I am able to record and have chrome open and the game works with out a problem.

Message 266 of 276 (2,200 Views)

★★★ Novice

after many years still nothing. that's a shame.

Message 267 of 276 (1,872 Views)

falling through ground

★★★ Newbie

cant beat the game due to constantly having to restart game from falling through the ground then not allowing me to get off of the loading screen. i have had this problem numerous times before causing me to uninstall the game. this is not fun i have the deluxe edition of the game and cant even enjoy it. here it is 3-4 years later and still happening. why has this not been fixed? this needs to be fixed ASAP its rather rediculous. even happens on console as well my friend mentioned that he has the same problem and he just got the game yesterday

Message 268 of 276 (1,630 Views)

Re: Anyone else fall off the map?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

my pc can run NFS payback and project cars just fine and i still suffer from this bug, ive defrag my hdd. seriously fix your game its been years ffs

Message 269 of 276 (1,516 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here

Message 270 of 276 (1,455 Views)