Re: Anyone else fall off the map?

by Straatford87

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

If your system full meets the requirements, which includes a HDD that is able to process the loading of the world fast enough, then the following steps should fully resolve the issue:

• Make sure your gpu drivers are updated via a clean install

• Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements

• Make sure your hard disk is defragmented (do not use this if you are running an SSD)

• Need for Speed is a heavy game: don't run the game with multiple browser tabs open, or multiple heavy programs like iTunes or video capture software such as Nvidia Shadowplay, Fraps, Teamviewer--this is especially important if you are close to the minimum requirements

• If the issue persists then run your system in a clean boot which turns off all background programs for you. This should eliminate the issue and will help you to find out which program on your system is causing the conflict with Need for Speed.

The above tips have managed to solve the issue for most users. Please let me know if you are running into further issues.

EDIT:

Update by @En3rxi4:

I Think it is because the Disk Performance.

First. I installed The Game in My Old Seagate (The I/O is very bad) and issue is appeared.

And then i changed it into My WD Black Caviar (Which more have good performance) and poof... The issue gone.

I Hope this will help you guys..!

NOTE: marking this as a solution to increase visibility.

Message 21 of 276 (58,757 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Its weird because to me it only happens in one place (that I've encountered so far) http://i.imgur.com/gBxoSFX.jpg I have circled it where it happens to me. If its my computer, this would be happening everywhere in the map. Of course it doesn't happen all the time, but only occasionally. It seems to happen whenever I'm on the highway though. So I'm not sure whats happening. I also don't have anything else running while playing and have defragmented my hard drive, and have the latest graphics drivers.

Message 22 of 276 (9,734 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here, road just stops loading after a 2-3 min run, and, when it crashes, it takes forever to load back up.

Message 23 of 276 (9,717 Views)

★ Apprentice

i7 4790

Asus z97m-plus/br

2x 4gb 1333MHz

gtx 960 ssc 2gb(driver version 364.51)

obs: NFS Rivals also have this pretty same streaming issues.

Message 24 of 276 (9,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, everytime i'm about to finish the time attack using Magnus Walker porshe on the last 500 meters i fall off the map, this is driving me crazy

Message 25 of 276 (9,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

hellooo so you guys can helped me ? i mean how to solve it . i dont like this bug. please ground bug    [removed profanity]

Message 26 of 276 (9,607 Views)

Missing Road Textures and Other issues(PC)

★★★ Apprentice

So, I've a decent PC build:
GTX 970

i5 3450

8GB RAM

128GB SSD (game not on SSD though)

Sometimes the road textures are missing and the car drops below the surface, and then the game loads the car for like around 5-10 seconds, and by that time I keep losing the race ultimately leads to rage quit the game. Dear EA/ @EA Tom te please fix this issue ASAP. My game settings are on Medium and Anti-aliasing at TAA.
Also the game has huge amount of loading times, anything I do is ultimately loading, the game is loading almost every now and then. Can the loading times be reduced?

Also when tuning the vehicle, the writing(description) color/font is too hard to understand, as I've attached a picture below, can you change the font or atleast change the color for a better visual aid?

Thanks

Message 27 of 276 (9,202 Views)

EA DICE Team

@S-Amonlitipon-S

What was the outcome of the suggestions in my previous post?

Message 28 of 276 (9,602 Views)

★★ Novice

Samr problem here. Falling off the map repeatedly. Ruining the game for me at the minute as its so prevalent.

Message 29 of 276 (9,587 Views)

EA DICE Team

@pureh

Could you reply to this thread with a dxdiag?

Message 30 of 276 (9,579 Views)