[PC] DRAFT CHEATERS

by enesali97

Original Post

Highlighted

[PC] DRAFT CHEATERS

★★ Apprentice

Draft is a mess on PC right now. Cheaters are booting me off and I'm getting a 0-0 loss everytime. Hope you guys acknowledge this issue.

Message 1 of 10 (830 Views)

Re: [PC] DRAFT CHEATERS

★★★ Novice
@enesali97 Yes, I am dealing with the same issue and made a similar post about it. I guess there are more posts about it but EA simply doesn't care. Doesn't care if you spend fifa points or coins on it as long as they are making profit. It's a huge shame that they ignore us. I swear that nobody should invest in this huge failure of a title this year!
Message 2 of 10 (815 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Lecirif In FIFA 20 you atleast wouldnt get an L when they cheated. I hope they would improve the situation every game but they just ignore and it gets worse year after year.
Message 3 of 10 (802 Views)

★★ Novice

Same, just lost twice (600 fifa points) to cheaters.

Message 4 of 10 (778 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi! Check out my posts from years ago:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FUT-Champions-PC-Bots/m-p/8281549

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Fifa-19-Draft-PC/m-p/7621609#M46685

This is a problem in the game for at least 5 years. Don't expect it to be fixed. Just pray that whenever you meet one of those hackers in Division Rivals or FUT Champions, they won't grant you a loss, but a 0-0 draw. 

Other than that, just don't play draft. On PC, it is not possible.

Hope it helps.

Message 5 of 10 (743 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@gabicr1023 If you check the screenshots this year it actually gives a loss rather than a draw and letting you play the round you were in and thats the issue here.
Message 6 of 10 (730 Views)

Dot.: [PC] DRAFT CHEATERS

★★★ Novice

I try this night two times play online draft and 1 second after start game disconeted me and got reward with score 0:0 and draft token request in not available for me

Message 7 of 10 (724 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Can we actually get an answer on this post. Atleast acknowledge the issue instead of brushing it under the carpet. Thousands of players cannot access a game mode because of your non-existing anti-cheat system.

Message 8 of 10 (683 Views)

★★★ Novice

They don't care ! Last day i lost 3-0 after i score!? Go to chat live and they gave me a link with draft token and there is a pop up that i'm not eligible to get it back ,ok ,today I enter again, first game i lost 0-0!?!?!?!?!??! I have the photo that prove it,then I go to writte them what happend and there is no chat live only a number of case the same like yesterday when i try to writte them!? This game is a joke like this chat and fifa.

Message 9 of 10 (625 Views)

★ Novice

They should all lose there jobs. Im so angry about this, and have been sence fifa 18. 

Message 10 of 10 (578 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help