Re: PC Controller and menu buged

by KostasGR45

Original Post

★★ Novice
anybody got rid of this problem ? so frustrating, we pay and can not even play the game.
Help!
Message 21 of 71 (2,279 Views)

★★★ Novice
How much we need to do to do something.
Message 22 of 71 (2,264 Views)

★ Novice

Same here -  Logitech f310 

Message 23 of 71 (2,247 Views)

★ Apprentice
KAMAAAN EA, FIX IT, I Quit about 20games in Div. Riv, because ill try to fix it....
Message 24 of 71 (2,243 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you’re using a controller that is not recognized as an Xbox controller by Windows, install ScpToolkit, it worked like a charm for me

Message 25 of 71 (2,214 Views)

★★ Novice
i have the same problem with ps3 controller on pc ....
Message 26 of 71 (2,188 Views)

★★★ Novice

The description for ScpToolkit is "Windows Driver and XInput Wrapper for Sony DualShock 3/4 Controllers" (as seen from the project's download page on GitHub.. so I assume that this only applies for Sony dual shock controllers... Tried it out anyways.. and it not work..

has anybody read something by EA regarding this controller issue? 

Message 27 of 71 (2,187 Views)

★ Apprentice

i try and nothing, when I start Division Rivals game, i dont have gamepad, AI playes instead of me...I quit about 25 Div Rivals games, thank u EA. We gave u money and trust, u give us nothing.

Message 28 of 71 (2,170 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just found the solution for this error.

1. Download the 64-bit "x360ce" program.

2. Extract and copy the file to the FIFA folder (by default in Program Files (x86) / Origin Games / FIFA 19).

3. Run the file as administrator. You will be asked to create the file xinput1_3.dll, Accept, touch in "Save" and close the program.

4. The file xinput1_3.dll will be generated. Rename this file to "xinput1_4.dll"

5. Run the game ... AND READY ... !!!The joystick works perfectly!

I hope it works!!! Regards!!!

Message 29 of 71 (2,142 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No this x360ce method does not work. I'm using the logitech f310 controller and I just can not control my players during games. I have tried scptoolkit, x360ce and they don't work at all. When is EA going to fix this?

Message 30 of 71 (2,125 Views)