PC Client Patch Live Today - 6.20.2019

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

PC Client Patch Live Today - 6.20.2019

Community Manager

Per the Respawn Community Manager:

Hey friends,

We have a client patch for PC only that is going live this morning to address a few issues:

• Datacenter improvements to make the list easier to understand and use:

• List will be sorted by ping by default.

• The selected data center will be highlighted in orange.

• Focused/hovered data centers will still be highlighted in grey.

• Right clicking a data center will no longer make it look selected

• Right click wouldn't actually select the data center but would still highlight the selection which could be confusing.

• Clients will now send user input to the server at a higher rate.

• Code: Leaf error

• There is still some work to do on our end to nail down what is causing this error. In this patch we’re adding more telemetry to help us identify specifically how this error is being caused. You may start to get a code:net error instead of code:leaf. That is intended and part of the telemetry we added. We’ll be continuing to investigate this issue and it remains a priority.

Why only PC? We want to test these changes before putting them out on all platforms. We’ll be continuing to monitor data and player feedback and if we’re seeing improvement with these changes we’ll roll them out for PS4 and Xbox at the launch of Season 2.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 13 (1,317 Views)

Re: PC Client Patch Live Today - 6.20.2019

★★★★ Guide

The patch helped a liitle but my 6th game got a code leaf. And I'm stilli going out of sync

Message 2 of 13 (1,260 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm am getting a code net regularly now.

Message 3 of 13 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

One thing missing in this update is the ability to select datacenter without having to wait on a timer......

Especially as you know there are so many Datacenter issues right now with players the first thing you should do is make it easier for players to get to the menu to select a datacenter!

Message 4 of 13 (1,164 Views)

★ Guide

QUOTE :

Datacenter improvements to make the list easier to understand and use:

• List will be sorted by ping by default.

• The selected data center will be highlighted in orange.

• Focused/hovered data centers will still be highlighted in grey.

• Right clicking a data center will no longer make it look selected

• Right click wouldn't actually select the data center but would still highlight the selection which could be confusing.

What data Centers?  Where in game do you see this in order for you to choose it?!  only time i was ever able to see any data centers was the time the

servers crashed and we could not connect, only then i gave the option.

So for those who connect normally without issue has no choice on selecting which server they can use...

Please explain.

oh yeah AND FIX THE GOSH DARN STORE!!! NO BODY CAN BUY ANYTHING DUE TO THE LOCATION BUG THAT WAS TO BE FIXED IN 7 DAYS AND ITS NOT DAY 10!

Message 5 of 13 (1,136 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PumPumBusta On the very first screen when you launch Apex you'll see accessibilty option click that and wait 1 minute then back out of it with O ps4, B xbox. Or click it the options with L mouse wait and hit esc.

Then beside accessibility options you'll see data centers
Message 6 of 13 (1,126 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Im am still going out of sync more then I can handle with the June 20 2019 patch. Im getting booted every second or third match and its not enjoyable to play for me or the team I dissappear from.

Message 7 of 13 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This patch fixed packet loss issue for me completely. GG devs.

Message 8 of 13 (1,061 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry game unplayable, im not gonna wait a couple of mins to choose servers each time i start the damn game.
Message 9 of 13 (1,041 Views)

★★ Novice

That last ingame update is litteraly unplayable for people that have limited upload rate.(Clients will now send user input to the server at a higher rate.)
And im asking devs to make the game update only outside the game(like Origin platform for PC)
and lower that packet sent by user cause its super unplayable, for me i cant play the only game i love to anymore.

Message 10 of 13 (899 Views)