[PC] Chromatic Aberration sucks - New Maps not playable 'cuz of blurry image

by PiclikBabaKush

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] Chromatic Aberration sucks - New Maps not playable 'cuz of blurry image

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey DICE/EA,

i just wanted to tell u guys, sorry but i have to write it down, you are a bunch of *.

What the * is the CTE and the resulting Opinion of the Players for, if u ignore it ?
Sorry for my bad language, but this one is gettin personal on me.

Don't know a single Player who shared the opinion wiht u, that Chromatic Aberration would be a good idea to implenet in the new maps.

IT * SUCKS !

It makes me want to poke my Eyes out!

It's making the general Image so blurry, i have to run with my ads toggeld on all the time, to have a sharp image.

Even puttin' the resolution scale to 120-130 % (playin on my native Resolution of 1440p) dosent help at all.

This image blurrynes is so intensiv ( it's freakin me out for real) , that i ain't able continue to play on the new maps.

That's sad af, cuz the mapdesign ist awesome, as same as the new weapons and the new balancing update in general.

You made the gameplay to be finally awesome ( I loved it from the beging, even if it was casual-dirt :P)

But thatfore the image of the game ist disatrous.

Pls fix it, or at least let me have the option to set it off,

it makes the game unplayable for me Frown

Thank you very much Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (1,172 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC] Chromatic Aberration sucks - New Maps not playable 'cuz of blurry image

Hero (Retired)

Hello @PiclikBabaKush

Yes, it's a known fact. As far as I know, DICE is looking for adding an option to disable Chromatic Aberration in Battlefield 1.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,439 Views)

All Replies

Re: [PC] Chromatic Aberration sucks - New Maps not playable 'cuz of blurry image

Hero (Retired)

Hello @PiclikBabaKush

Yes, it's a known fact. As far as I know, DICE is looking for adding an option to disable Chromatic Aberration in Battlefield 1.

Message 2 of 3 (1,440 Views)

★★ Novice

Thx Bro, at least they finally noticed it.

Message 3 of 3 (1,140 Views)