Re: [PC]Can't Accelerate, Handbrake Stuck, Controller Doesn't Work

by VexLegacyX

Original Post

Re: New NEED FOR SPEED (2016) Controller issues

★★★ Newbie
This guy has right. Unmap All devices (Keyboard and Steering Wheel) then X BOX controller works just fine! thanks man.
Message 131 of 149 (3,483 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's 2018. 2 years later after realease and this critical bug doesn't fixed. And after this EA calls their Origin store a BOUTIQUE?! lol what?

early access games from some store around work better. 

Message 132 of 149 (3,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Just had this issue myself using DS4. Didn't have this issue earlier in the year.

None of these things fixed it for me. The only thing that seems to work is to go into the sensitivity tuning for the race wheel you don't even own and set all the sliders to max. I'm sure it would work with just a few but I just set them all since I don't care about a race wheel I don't even own.

Now the game allows the controller to function properly. It's a shame how awful EA has been in addressing issues; and it's not just this one.. I've seen various problems that have been unfixed after years.

EDIT: Nevermind, this stopped the automatic acceleration bug but now the controls are all broken. For example, steering left or right causes acceleration and steering at the same time. There are so many issues with this game. We should be given our money back if you aren't going to fix it. Look how long it's been!!

Message 133 of 149 (3,234 Views)

★★ Apprentice
They got their money and forgot about the game. It seems It's EA style of production.
Message 134 of 149 (3,221 Views)

★ Novice

How? I have literally no option to "unmap" my controls.

Message 135 of 149 (3,158 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i am so glad i find this. i had this problem too and now it works. thank you so much.
Message 136 of 149 (2,736 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm just happy that i can still help. Standard smile

Message 137 of 149 (2,723 Views)

★ Novice

I don't know if im having the same problem as all the past posts but here is my issue when i go to accelerate it wont go i jave to reverse a few times just to go forward any way i can fix this problem? NFS name is VexLegacyX come find me.

Message 138 of 149 (2,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@StregKoden I've found the problem change sensitivity
set steering and acceleration up full even the dead zone leave breaking on zero and break dead zone full no more problems works instantly
Message 139 of 149 (1,888 Views)

★ Apprentice

@THE_IRISH_WOLF95 wrote:
@StregKodenI've found the problem change sensitivity
set steering and acceleration up full even the dead zone leave breaking on zero and break dead zone full no more problems works instantly

Okay, thanks. But I really don't play that game anymore, maybe i could think about it, but now i just waiting to buy Haet Standard smile

Message 140 of 149 (1,868 Views)