Re: [PC] Battlefield V Mouse lags / freezes /slow downs

by Mc9gag

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Same problem here low FPS 60 max on RTX 2080 and i5 6600k OC to 4.5Ghz, does not matter if it is low graphics settings or ultra.

It all started 2 patches ago,

Message 11 of 25 (3,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have the exact issue. All maps it happens. I have all settings set to low. DX11 helped some. Disables the mouse settings earlier mentioned. Also frame options. Nothing changed. 

- Started happening a few patch 2/3 ago. 

CPU: Threadripper 2920X

Mem: 32GB 3200 DDR4

Crucial m2 storage

Nvidia GTX 1070ti

Using a Logitech wireless mouse and corsair dark core RBG wireless mouse. Also does same when wired....

Message 12 of 25 (3,214 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Also try to disable the advanced video option for "Future Frame Rendering" in the game.

Thanks! That fixed my the problem!
Message 13 of 25 (3,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, it came on latest patch. When I also formated my computer to get enough space and also installed m.2 drive (where I installed my windows10 and bfV).

No future frame rendering and no enhance pointer precision....

Message 14 of 25 (2,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup of course it fixes when you reset the PC because the battlefield V settings reset, you just have to change some settings and the problem is gone lol.

Message 15 of 25 (2,021 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

it's annoying that EA has no fix for this. Why does EA have no clue how to fix their own stupid games??? I've literally never had trouble with any other game.

Message 16 of 25 (1,838 Views)

★ Novice

Also, same problem... after 4 months there is still not a fix out there for me. tried formatting my pc, reinstall game, software, updates, overclock, different ram speeds, another mouse, different settings like DX 11, some cmd *, disable origin in game. Only happens in multiplayer. in other games and in practice range ect the mouse feels amazing. And yes i have fast enough pc to run this.

Message 17 of 25 (1,794 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, using my "uRage illuminated2" mouse. Whenever I moved the mouse, no matter what  settings (raw input, future frame rendering, windows mouse settings etc.), it felt like dragging the crosshair with a rubber band. As I tried my older "uRage evo" mouse, the problem was gone. But I did not want to use the old mouse for various reasons, so I decided to download the manufacturer's mouse driver for the illuminated2. Being not simply drivers, but a tool to adjust mouse settings, it gave me the ability to adjust the poll rate (and many other things). As I turned the poll rate from 500 to 125, the lag was instantly gone.

Maybe this helps.

Message 18 of 25 (1,605 Views)

★★ Novice
@smeee_again Holy *. This was it for me. Did so many hours of testing and reconfiguring almost everything possible except this! You are my hero mate. Regardless, this should not be an issue for the game by any means. Using a Logitech G502 btw.
Message 19 of 25 (996 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@smeee_againYes you are right! The problem is on the mouse. I am using Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 22449.rs_prerelease.210827-1350.
My mouse is Logitech G300S, and it SOLVED the problem by installing the Logitech Gaming Software 8.88.

Message 20 of 25 (752 Views)