Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC] – Anthem - Mouse slow movements not registering

by VelvetshadowTTV

Original Post

[PC] – Anthem - Mouse slow movements not registering

★★ Novice

Hi everyone.

I've just launched the game this morning, and my mouse is severely stuttering in Anthem. Weird thing is that I've played the latest Anthem patch day-one to try the new stronghold with zero stuttering issue. I use a Razer Trinity. The weird thing that I've noticed, it's that it seems like Anthem is not registering the movement only when I move my mouse slowly. It happens only during gameplay, not at all in all in-game settings or maps or even in the forge. Anyone got the same problem? Thanks! Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (606 Views)

Re: [PC] – Anthem - Mouse slow movements not registering

Hey @VelvetshadowTTV

That's really odd.

Have you made sure that you have the most current Drivers for your Mouse, and trying a different USB Port to see if you have the same issue?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 5 (569 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there!

I tried with different mice and different USB Ports.

Support told me to do a clean install of Origin, but nothing changed ^^

Message 3 of 5 (518 Views)

★ Novice

Do you ever find a fix for it? Just started playing and it's driving me insane.

Seems like something from a bad console port and the developers never bothered fixing the mouse controls so they are Raw input.
It really does feel like a controller thumb stick mapping awkwardly converted to mouse inputs.

Message 4 of 5 (366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I posted a reply but it was auto-flag as spam lol... No wonder why Anthem was is this shape ^^ anyway, I fixed it by unplugging the XBOX usb controler and fixing my mouse poling rate from 1000 to 500 and I don't remember which one did the trick 

Message 5 of 5 (353 Views)
Twitter Stream