PASSWORD LETTERS CHANGE.

by DJVAKU

Original Post

PASSWORD LETTERS CHANGE.

★★★ Newbie

Hi. My problem is when i write the password to connect to EA SERVER  in PS4 the english letter change in to chinese letter, so i type with english letters but the password sheow up at chinese. But when i type my email everyrthing is ok and i can write witn english letters.

Message 1 of 4 (683 Views)

Re: PASSWORD LETTERS CHANGE.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @DJVAKU

That seems like a weird issue Raised eyebrow

Just to confirm - when you try to log into your EA account in a game on PS4 and you email is already there, the password shows up in Chinese? However, when you put the email and password yourself, you can use the English letters, is that correct?

Is it a problem with just one EA game or you've encounter something similar in other titles as well? 

I could also suggest to power cycle your PS4 (completely turn it off for around 3 minutes), if you haven't done it already.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys !  I have exactly the shame problem. What sould I do ?  Can I get answer to [edit: email address removed] pls . Thaks!

Message 3 of 4 (372 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

Did you try what @EA_Ataashi recommended? If yes and still not working please make a new topic and tag me inside it.

If you have any issues with SWBF 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (326 Views)