Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Overloading CPU How do we not have a fix for this yet???

by Srgkill22

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

WHat other background apps are you running?

Have you checked drivers for audio and your chipset, not just GPU?

Set audio on your PC to 16 bit 44KHz if it is not already and see if that assists.

Aside from the historic issue with origin stealing a tonne of CPU time, I did read of people having issues with MSI afterburner and Anthem.  My system runs just fine and I can monitor it hitting at most 35-40% per core so I'm not sure what is hurting your experience. These are just ideas based on others reported issues and solutions.

If you use nVidia experience or whatever it's called perhaps ensure it's not forcing settings you do not want. eg turn off AA and see how that helps you.

My system is i7 8600k @ 4.9GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti.

When others are not experiencing what you are it suggests you have a local issue... that's why I advise checking across all of your drivers, background apps etc. 

Message 11 of 14 (112 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@Boingsaidzebadee i already average 40 fps 

Message 12 of 14 (111 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I will try those suggestions. But i am NOT the only one with the problem its not super common but when i see a person with the same CPU and less ram but a 1080 and they run on ultra while recording then its a big. I have tried running 0 programs in the back and some in the background pretty much the same. I tried high graphics and low graphics still the same. Forced removed drivers and installed new ones was the only fix and once the game updated it * everything. 

@Quasinerdo 

Message 13 of 14 (107 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Has windows update meddled with your system settings at all? It has a poor habit of stuffing things up so it might pay to look at drivers again.

I do concur that the recent patch does not seem to be running as smoothly. I am uncertain if it is netcode or client side but I find more rubber banding or times where I'm getting less than the silky smooth play I had previously.

It's frustrating but I hope you can find a workable solution. Is there a file checker for the game to use as well?

Message 14 of 14 (90 Views)
Twitter Stream