Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Overloading CPU How do we not have a fix for this yet???

by Srgkill22

Original Post

Highlighted

Overloading CPU How do we not have a fix for this yet???

★★ Apprentice

No matter what I do i sit at 100% cpu used all day long in game. Game is already garbage and running into walls and dying no stop because i lose control to my mouse and keyboard and now sound is cutting in and out is not helping. Can we please get a fix to this!!!!!

Message 1 of 14 (426 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Srgkill22, with Origin while you are not on the game, right click Anthem - scroll down to game properties - left click, then uncheck "Enable Origin In game" - press save.

Try that first but the guaranteed way to reduce cpu usage is to limit fps to 60 through either Nvidia profile inspector or MSI Afterburner and Riva statistics tuner. The in game fps limiter does not work, while on loading screens I saw through Afterburner I was running at 400 fps+ and Fort Tarsis was 250+.

The first fix brought cpu usage for me with an 8700k to 80% from 100% and the second fix reduced it to between 40% and 65%.

Message 2 of 14 (400 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

if issue not slove maybe you need to not overclock it /_\

game use heavy load cpu . if you overclock it. it wil throttle that why its at 100 percent and you 

cant move mouse. 

cheer 

Message 3 of 14 (377 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@bolngsaldzebadee That would be great if i havn't done literally every idea anyone has come up with. I would limit my fps if i wasnt getting 40 as is. This isnt my pc's problem lots of people are getting this problems ones with way better computer than I have.

Message 4 of 14 (358 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@PinkieNymph my cpu isnt overclocked and im not going to just to play this garbage of a game that cant even fix bugs. 

Message 5 of 14 (357 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

>_>

I play fine I am pc user too . 

excuse me. what is your spec ?

I cant read spec. but its good if ppl in this forum and read your spec and help you 

cheer 

Message 6 of 14 (337 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@PinkieNymph 

I5 4690K

32GB RAM

ssd harddrive

1070TI

Message 7 of 14 (326 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

I play fine on 4k . a game consume cpu and gpu power at maximum . I think you should low your graphic down :o if your cpu cant drive it

cheer

Message 8 of 14 (315 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@PinkieNymph like i said i have done everything. Low graphics, high graphics, new drivers, old drivers, one monitor, redownloading. The game is just garbage and the devs wont even acknowledge the bug.

Message 9 of 14 (290 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Lower FPS to 30 then, with a third party application. The in game one does not work at all. Use Afterburner or Nvidia Profile Inspector.
Message 10 of 14 (282 Views)
Twitter Stream