Out of sync

by apexlegend92011

Original Post

Highlighted

Out of sync

★ Apprentice

This never happened before today, an now everytime i tey to play a match its freezes and kicks me out saying out of sync with server. Im on xbox one my wife plays with me and same thing is happening to her and a few others. Its random times it happens looting at the start in gun battles dropping from ship. Tried reinstalling, its not me or connection since others on xbox one have same problem. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)

Re: Out of sync

Community Manager

Hey, @apexlegend92011!

Can you let us know if these steps below help you out? They're a great starting point before diving into more in-depth technical troubleshooting. Sounds frustrating what you're going through and we're here to help.

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.

Reboot the Network

1. Unplug the modem/router power for about 5 minutes to refresh the network. A fresh connection can help clear up most basic connectivity issues.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)

Out of sync with server

★★★ Pro

This is such a common thing to see since the update it can't be taken lightly anymore, I join a game, lag for a few minutes and usually watch one or both my teammates get kicked before eventually getting kicked myself. Please tell me we won't have to wait for a big update for a fix to this?

Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

Re: Out of sync with server

Community Manager

@Pretzelnutcake 

Anyway the removal of friends from your games could be related to this?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)