Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

by JobberBro

Original Post

Re: Out of sync with server, Apex Legends

★★ Novice

I started receiving this error on PS4 at the same time I started receiving a Party Not Ready message every time I try to start a new match (unless I died within like the first minute or so.) This is playing solo on PS4. This was not happening at launch. Started around mid February. Trying to reinstall now as some have suggested.

Message 81 of 120 (1,660 Views)

★★ Novice

Reinstalled last night. Still getting Party Not Ready message when trying to start matches and got out of sync error the first time I got to a final 2 squads. I wasn't even playing anymore. I was dead, spectating the other 2 in my squad when I got booted.

Message 82 of 120 (1,593 Views)

★★ Novice

I've also made my PlayStation IP static and set up port forwarding for all ports that Apex uses. Still the same out of sync error the first time I got into a long match.

Message 83 of 120 (1,569 Views)

Re: Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

★★★ Guide

I'm on ps4 and have this issue now. My interface is French and we don't habe Accessibilty menu in French. What do I do? I wanna play.

Message 84 of 120 (1,528 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is becoming an absolute joke and they're completely ignoring us. I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME, FIX IT FFS

Message 85 of 120 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Reinstalling the game is not an option for guys like me who live out in the country and have limited data provider.

Message 86 of 120 (1,210 Views)

★★ Novice
Reinstalling did nothing for me anyway.
Message 87 of 120 (1,208 Views)

★ Guide

Even get this when trying to enter the tutorial / training area.

Message 88 of 120 (1,020 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this issue since day one, there's no sure fix, the servers are * and it's not going to be patched until a long long time passes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PfFPW9a90w

It's a good game, but this mess can't be undone in a month, or two or three. What you can do, as I have, is to open the ports listed and isolate your connection to your gaming PC exclusively and only to the game. If there's a cellphone on the WiFi, it can drop you out of the game. If there's ANYONE else doing anything on the same ethernet it will drop you out. Even then, there's a high chance it will desync and drop you anyways. So keep launching the game in afk mode until you get a stable match and play it until it finishes or drops you mid game, it's the only way to enjoy Apex at the moment.

Keep bothering Respawn and EA until they acknowledge their spaghetti code servers and fix them, or at least invest in more than a dime. That's probably EA's side cheapskatery.

Message 89 of 120 (1,012 Views)

★ Novice

Happens to me 80% of the games where I'm not dying Right at landing.

Twice in a top 2 situation this morning alone : quite frustrating I regret buying the pass ....

Nothing helped with the situation (spent hours trying though)

I guess I won't be playing for a few weeks ...

Message 90 of 120 (857 Views)