Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

by JobberBro

Original Post

Out of sync with server issue

★★ Novice

I keep getting the "Out of sync with server" error when I'm in the top 3 squads left. This is really irritating me because I'm playing my best to try and win as many games as possible and when it comes to the end of the game all my time is wasted by the game kicking me out (With no way to re-join) with the same message over and over again. It's infuriating to say the least. I hope this issue can be solved.

Message 51 of 120 (16,706 Views)

Re: Out of sync with server issue

★★ Apprentice
I know how you feel man! This needs to be fixed ASAP
Message 52 of 120 (16,614 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi guys

After troubleshooting and trying everything turned out the main source of the problem was my girl friend playing Amazon prime videos at ultra settings (uses 7gb an hour so is pretty taxing).

I have fibre a 70mbs so anyone with lower connections might want to check their families video streaming settings.

I still think this is a server side issue as my connection should be able to handle both these loads with out issue. I think it's more to do with take two's use of non static ports/ multiple ports for multiplayer games, basically it intermatantly uses random ports with in a certain range  (perhaps to combat client side  cheating) however, it seems some hubs and isp's really don't like this. 

Something for Take two to look at.

Message 53 of 120 (10,610 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue and narrowed it down to Netflix streaming. I ramped down settings on both Xbox one X and Netflix playback and still no change. Trouble is I’m with BT and they have no QoS settings on their Smarthub to even try any changes router side. While my good lady is streaming the Game is unplayable unfortunately. Extremely frustrating.

Message 54 of 120 (10,522 Views)

Out of sync with Servers Error

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I'm close to the end of an Apex Legends round I get kicked with the error "Out of sync with Servers". I have no idea how to fix this and I haven't found a solution yet, even though I'm searching like a half hour now. Hope it gets fixed.

Message 55 of 120 (9,156 Views)

Re: Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Battle(non)sense - Netcode Analysis Video: - Apex Legends Netcode Needs Alot Of Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PfFPW9a90w

In this Video is a comprehensive break down of the Game's networking and how best (for the developer's) to handle & fix those issue's that exist within these area's.

We will just have to give the game time and be mindful this has only been out a week or 2 now.

Message 56 of 120 (10,436 Views)

Error: Out of sync with server (PS4)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

On PS4, every time I reach the end-game, specifically when there's 2-3 squads left, the game kicks me out to the lobby screen with the error "Out of sync with server". This happens literally every single match, it's become unplayable and incredibly irritating. Here's two video examples of the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozhiUkG6agg and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzIK0uYmB1Y Why does this keep happening? I've tried resetting my router, disabling QoS, deleting and re-installing the game, switching data centers, and more to no avail... I've seen some people have the same issue, but not that many. This video is pretty informative, I think it could help Respawn trace the issue. https://youtu.be/9PfFPW9a90w?t=183

Message 57 of 120 (9,095 Views)

Out of Sync Servers

★★ Novice

Everytime I play a game, I get kicked for "out of sync with EA server". Ive tried every fix ive found and it still kicks me EVERY single game. Why not fix your game ea??? im sure the store is up, so why isnt the servers??

Message 58 of 120 (8,825 Views)

Re: Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

★ Apprentice

I've just started to receive this error in the last 24 hours.  

It always crashes when we are the last 2 squads left, immediately dropping me back to the menu with out of sync with server.  

This process appears to lose all progress as well.  Very frustrating, neither restarting of the game/console or troubleshooting network issues have fixed the problem.

Message 59 of 120 (10,314 Views)

Out of server sync

★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia geforce 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Dev0nWayn3
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. bunker
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. shooting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.02.2019 14:30
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? it kicks me out to the lobby and their's a message "Out of server sync"
What should be happening instead? It should have let me finished the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? fix this bug asap

every game I play and there are 3 squads it kick's me to the lobby and says "out of server sync". I've tried a lot of fixes and nothing is working, I left fortnite for Apex, but it seems there are a lot of bugs to be fixed.

Message 60 of 120 (8,991 Views)