Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

by JobberBro

Original Post

Re: Servers not syncing and slow

★★★★★ Apprentice

I stopped trying to play Apex for like a month or more because it was obvious it was a major flaw in the game. Thought that at least it would get fixed by now

Seems it's not. Such a shame

Message 101 of 120 (1,100 Views)

apex legends out of sync

★★★ Newbie

hi people

does anybody knows how to fix out of sync with server in season 1?  apex legends btw

Message 102 of 120 (1,063 Views)

Re: Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

★★★ Novice

Same thing happens. I've tried everything listed over multiple forums and nothing fixes it. 

Their support staff is extremely unhelpful and doesn't address, paraphrase or confirm the existence of such an issue. The "advisor" told me he had sent the issue to the "team" and they will be working to fix it. And then I get this email where he says that he provided me with the necessary assistance. Never had such a bad experience. 

Message 103 of 120 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

REALLY! I just dont feel like playing it anymore. Ive tried everything as well and still happens

Message 104 of 120 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This really sucks and they don't even care to address it officially. Everything was fine for me until the last but one patch got released. I created a new account hoping it'll fix the problem and even bought the Battle Pass which I can't level up because I'm unable to play the game. I just wished I liked Fortnite but I don't so I'll just keep trying.

Message 105 of 120 (1,010 Views)

Re: apex legends out of sync

★ Novice

same I have the same issue in PS4 Frown

Message 106 of 120 (832 Views)

★ Novice

Still happening. Tried every single fix I've found. Nothing helps. I get booted from more games then not.

Message 107 of 120 (754 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same, Can't play for more than a round. Have done all the fixes I can find. This really sucks. No wonder the game isn't that popular anymore..

Message 108 of 120 (705 Views)

Out of sync with server *Ranked*

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Respawn, This issue has been going on for a while but now its actually * affecting us. Every time this * happens we lose RP. This * is so * dumb that I am missing out on a Win with my boys and losing RP because I am out of sync. You need to add a reconnect to this damn game. IF you cant fix this issue then give us a fix so that we can play ranked properly. I suggest make it so that our team can loot our banner and give us a time limit on how long we have to reconnect. This should not be something affecting us and can be fixed, please do something!

Message 109 of 120 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

Can't believe there is no solution yet, there are so many people with the same problem, but it seems we are not enough yet for them to do something about it...

Message 110 of 120 (607 Views)