Re: Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

by xcr762

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@Nightmare_Py13 What worked for me is just making sure windows 10 is updated to the latest version. It seems that when Apex updates, it gets out of sync with the server when it is being run on the non-current version of Windows 10.
Message 111 of 120 (1,374 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No I go out of sync with both PC and ps4 budget streaming makes no difference. The problem is the upload bandwidth. a lot of peoples internet cant handle continuously. 1.1mbps upload this game requires before the first stage closes. Then it reduces bandwidth requirements. 

The netcode is terrible and has enormous amount of unnecessary bloat which causes errors. 

Message 112 of 120 (1,349 Views)

"Out of sync with Server"

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForceGTX 960M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? xbastordxq
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It happens in all areas of the map, even the launch ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Walking, running, picking up items, launching, etc.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0-1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.07.2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The game will be running perfectly fine one second, and then, very suddenly, everything in the game freezes, but is somehow still moving. I can't walk or pick anything up, but I can still look around. People around me are walking in place. It's usually like that for a few moments before I get kicked from the match and it tells me that I am "out of sync with the server". I've tried reducing my graphics quality to see if it helps and I still get the same thing happening.
What should be happening instead? I should be staying in my matches, hopefully.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how you'd be able to find it yourselves.

Please help me, it's making it so I literally cannot play the game. 

Message 113 of 120 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah it happens all the time (India) also it is so laggy it has worse ping (80-90+) and this is the lowest ping in all servers but it always gives me 100+ ping and the game is automatically crash and they are not doing anything for that rather than making excuse, so final I deleted this * game worse experience aver "csgo" is better than this * battle royale.

Message 114 of 120 (1,281 Views)

Re: Out of sync server issue on Xbox 1

★★★ Novice
@bobbydob9o yeah there is a way just delete the game because you can't do anything about it and they are not going to fix this problem rather than making excuse🤣🤣
Message 115 of 120 (1,279 Views)

Re: Out of Sync with Server

★★★ Novice
@Sam_the_Smurfitt yeah just delete the game there is no way you can fix the server problems and they are not going to do they just making excuses like do something in your wifi blah-blah so just delete the game and look for other games until they do not fix the problems
Message 116 of 120 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BUMP this s

I play on PS4 and I had this problem in the start, then it just disappeared, but now for season 2 I’m getting this 10-20 times a day which destroying my games. I’ve done every thing which is supposed to be a console “fix” and opened ports on my router. I don’t have any issues playing other online games. 

The issues is on your servers, are you f new in the business or what ?! Fix it! In game compensations should be the least EA can do. EA, which has so much experience in gaming, is just sad to se that you can’t fix this problem. 

psn: MadNandez

Message 117 of 120 (1,233 Views)

Re: Out of Sync with server, Apex Legends

★★ Apprentice

what can you expect from a free game...... with the fact that origin client is the worst client I have ever used that even my little brother can make better one alone, this game is free, but only skins and leagues are paid ones which explains the wide variety of very cool skins with the game being poor with a lot of bugs

Message 118 of 120 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JobberBro Im having the same issue and i dont know how to fix it on PS4?
Message 119 of 120 (869 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@xcr762 I feel like they already know from release that this is * up but can't adress/won't adress the problem, also the EA servers are * since BFV came out. Basically Titanfall 2 worked perfectly, then Apex and BFV release and Apex becomes unplayable, same as Titanfall 2.

Shame because I like AL shooting. I LOVE TiFa2. But Respawn is already on a downfall and they're on life supporting this game at this point. They will not fix code:net. EA will kill them as usual, as they did before, and can it/try to re release it on Steam in a year.

Not soon though, cause nobody likes Origin and AL is the only "semi killer app" they have in this piece of *.
Message 120 of 120 (836 Views)