Re: Out of Sync with Server

by peepinBONSAI

Original Post

Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is anyone familiar with the "Out of Sync with Server" error?

Below is a list of possible ways, to fix this issue. But there are no guarantee's so here goes;

> Try change Origin Account.

> Reinstall the game.

> Clear DNS Cache via CMD Prompt (can Google <).

> Restart Computer (use this only if you just installed the game)

> Reset Router, & LAN/WAN connection.

> Reinstall easyanticheat using the "EasyAntiCheat_launcher" located in the game's directory.

> Clear Internet Browser History and try a Disk Cleanup. (<-Use CCleaner if you have it.)

> Update Graphics Drivers and Restart Computer.

> Disable "Cloud Saves" within Origin App - provided by user: tordah.

> Test disabling "Origin In-Game".

Merc

Message 1 of 120 (28,670 Views)

Re: Out of Sync with Server, Apex Legends

★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well. Its extremely frustrating!

Message 2 of 120 (28,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me 2 times mid fight, very very frustrating.. Doesn't happen on Fortnite..

Message 3 of 120 (27,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me as well. I tried all four of OP's suggestions and still no change. 

Message 4 of 120 (27,627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

They have not fixed the issue either. It was a false reality. After 24 hours, the game continued it's substance abuse, of "Out of Sync".

And 24 hours has gotta be an industry standard for waiting for a reply from someone official, about this... Public "being in the loop" is best for business.

Please tell us this will be patched, or that we can fix it ourselves, and how...

Message 5 of 120 (27,555 Views)

PS4 PROBLEM WITH SYNC

★★★ Newbie

Hey   I download the game for ps4.After 15-20min in game .The game  "crush" and saw me this message "server is out of sync"    what should i do to fix it?

Message 6 of 120 (25,624 Views)

Out of Sync with Server

★★★★ Novice

My game is consistently stuttering and every few games I am kicked from the server with an "Out of Sync with Server" error code. 

Even in the menu's the system is lagging. 

This is on PC, Im running 8700k, 16gb DDR4, GTX 1080. Tried the game installed on both SSD and HDD. 

I've reset my router, played over LAN and WiFi, still the same issue.

Any help?

Message 7 of 120 (26,081 Views)

Xbox one. Out of sync with server

★★★★ Novice

So ever since downloading this game I have gotten out of sync with server about 10-15 minutes into a game even got it on training. If theres a fix please help if not fix it asap cause I cant even finish one game without it crashing 

Message 8 of 120 (25,661 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im on xbox and this has happened to me every game about 15 mins in. Alot of peopme are having this problem yet they havent given out any information as to why its happening
Message 9 of 120 (26,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Was working great on launch day and this started happening last night. I'm playing on a PC with a wired connection. 

Message 10 of 120 (20,680 Views)