Out of Range issue Star Wars Battlefront II

by onyiex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Out of Range issue Star Wars Battlefront II

★ Novice

yo guys, i just downloaded my Star Wars Battlefront II but i have an issue like resolution monitor 67.5 hz and also my monitor is 60 hz. any help for this case? thank you, i wanted to play Star Wars Battlefront II so badFrown

Message 1 of 7 (5,177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2 monitor always out of range

EA DICE Team

If you try to start the game in windiw mode, do you get the same error message happen? @Griffinpaps  

You can edit your SWBF2 settings under: STAR WARS Battlefront II\settings\ProfileOptions_profile

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (4,997 Views)

All Replies

Re: Out of Range issue Star Wars Battlefront II

★ Apprentice

I believe that the D-sub error is caused the monitor having a different resolution than the graphics card thinks it has and this causes it to get sent a signal that doesn't fit the resolution.

The first thing I would do would be to do a clean uninstall of your drivers using DDU: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

If you use a converter between the monitor and the graphics card then this converter could also be the issue.

Message 2 of 7 (5,145 Views)

★ Novice

ah yea i do use a converter between the monitor into graphics card. well i'll try to clean up my drivers and i hope that's works. thank you

Message 3 of 7 (5,128 Views)

★ Apprentice

Fingers crossed. If it works, or whatever you did gets it working, report back as it will help others

Message 4 of 7 (5,108 Views)

Battlefront 2 monitor always out of range

★ Novice

Hi, i've been searching for the past 30 minutes on a fix for my problem to no avail.

I just downloaded Star Wars Battlefront 2 and whenever I launch it, it shows "Out of  range 67.5khz 60hz"

I have tried everything; setting a different target in the shortcut's properties, adding the windowed command in launch options on origin, going into my radeon settings to enable scaling and disabling origin in-game.

please help me fix this Frown

Message 5 of 7 (5,068 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 monitor always out of range

EA DICE Team

If you try to start the game in windiw mode, do you get the same error message happen? @Griffinpaps  

You can edit your SWBF2 settings under: STAR WARS Battlefront II\settings\ProfileOptions_profile

/Atic 

Message 6 of 7 (4,998 Views)

★ Novice

I fix my, start game, hit alt+enter to game gone in windowed mode, then go to settings and change to your monitor resolution 

Message 7 of 7 (3,403 Views)