Re: Our servers cannot process your request

by ColdasIce1111111

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the attempt, but I had no visuals loaded. I tried loading HC, home and away uniform, but I still get the "....servers cannot process your request at this time" error message.

Message 31 of 133 (3,266 Views)

★ Guide

No visuals loaded for me per your prior posts telling us to disable it

Problems still ongoing

Message 32 of 133 (3,260 Views)

Community Manager

We've made sure the team is aware of this but we need some critical information to narrow down what's causing this for you all.

Can you let us know what you were exactly doing before you were kicked off? Were you adding an item to your team, such as Rookie Premiere player?

Blueberry.png
Message 33 of 133 (3,240 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was able to play all night and all morning Aug 2 & Aug 3. When I got home the night of the 3rd, I had the error message pop up for everything excluding the draft in MUT. I can still play online with friends and I would be fine with playing the draft until the error was fixed but I don't have enough coins to do that and I can't earn more coins because my challenges are frozen. I find myself checking back every 20 minutes and it is honestly getting very stressful that we even have to deal with this in 2019!

Message 34 of 133 (3,238 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ZachRL11 Same thing happened to me a few days prior and is still ongoing....at least you didn't pay extra to get the game early!
Message 35 of 133 (3,233 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I appreciate the fact that you are now engaged in find a solution to this bug, however I am not your QA dept. If your company wants to save money by outsourcing your QA to the community, great! But I am not going to pay to be your QA dept. If you refund the cost of my game, I would happily go to work for you and find the cause of the bug...but asking a paying customer to do work for your company is absurd.

Message 36 of 133 (3,232 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I found a solution, I went into MUT, went to the TEAM tab, went into Adjust Lineup, then if you arrow over to the lineup tools on the side and click the GENERATE BEST LINEUP and in there click BEST TEAM OVERALL, everything has worked for me since I’ve done this! Hoping it works for all of you too! 

Message 37 of 133 (34,728 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

YES! This worked! Thank you @ZachRL11 !

Message 38 of 133 (3,201 Views)

★ Guide

@ZachRL11 ---Thanks!  Solution seems to work for me also(sucks that i can't put my lineup how I would like but for now i'm happy to play without disconnects, but still get slight stutters especially after challenge or game ends). I am playing on PC. Hope this helps all the other folks get to finally start playing their game too.

Now to attempt to catch up to these monster ovr teams that have been grinding all the while I was disconnecting.

EA---MAKE THIS RIGHT by all of us players who couldn't play a game that many of us payed extra to play early for.

Message 39 of 133 (3,190 Views)

Xbox 1 can’t connect to servers

★★★ Newbie

For the past 15 days I have tweeted and emailed all boards and everything ea sports. Every time I log into MUT and I go to any challenges or solo battles I get “our servers cannot process your request at this time” it doesn’t matter the time of day or night it’s been the same for 2 weeks. I have uninstalled and reinstalled game, unplugged router and system and still no change. 

Message 40 of 133 (3,111 Views)