Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

Community Manager

Hi, @roricmaday 

If the steps mentioned at the top of this thread did not work, what I'd check is to see if you have multiple Gamertags/PSN IDs on the same EA account. If you have 2 or more PSN ID or Gamertags, that has been causing this error to show up. There should only be 1 PSN ID and 1 Xbox Gamertag on account.

A way to check is to go to profile.ea.com and check under Connected Accounts. If you see multiple, un-linking them and re-linking them to a NEW EA account can help fix this. Simply removing them will not fully address this. They still have to be added to a new EA Account by signing into an EA game and linking it to a new EA account/email address when it prompts you for registration.

Progress from EA games will be lost when un-linking. Please read this below.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

If you have any questions about your EA Account, our Support team can help walk you through this or answer anything on your mind. They can be reached by live-chat, phone, or on Twitter.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 71 of 141 (1,248 Views)

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry when I go to my connections in my account there is no button to unlink my other accounts
Message 72 of 141 (1,240 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've tried everything in this thread, lineup changes, played Superstar KO, I don't have multiple ID's and nothing linked to my account other than Amazon. This is really frustrating that I can't play a Solo Challenge without ending up with a DNF because the connection is lost mid-game, I can't play any head to head MUT without "losing my connection to the server" mid-game, I mean seriously how about EA fix this without asking us to keep jumping through hoops that don't work? Can we hear that response after this issue has been known for over 4 weeks now according to this thread?

Message 73 of 141 (1,164 Views)

Community Manager

@roricmaday  @GGs_To_Ya 

We'll need to have our team pull up your accounts to determine what is causing this if those steps above did not resolve it for you. 

@roricmaday 

Specifically for you, if it's not showing your Gamertags under connections you're likely on a different account.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 74 of 141 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help, I've had this error code for weeks anytime I try to play a challenge, squad game or even games with friends I receive the error code "our servers cannot process your request at this time." I contacted EA support 5 times and they said there is nothing they can do on their end and I'm about to lose it. None of these troubleshooting methods seem to work and I'm about to just give up and never play an EA game again. 

Message 75 of 141 (1,149 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I deleted the game and re-installed it (PC), so far I've been able to finally complete a game so maybe that fixed it, at least for now. 

Message 76 of 141 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And it starts doing it again, JFC can EA fix their crap please, billion dollar company with more bugs than an ant farm, it's pathetic! Now I have to spend hours downloading and re-installing this piece of garbage again, way to abuse your customers

Message 77 of 141 (1,045 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @GGs_To_Ya 

Sorry it popped up again, un-installing and re-installing the game is a pain so I get why you're feeling this way.

Do you remember what you last did just before this message appeared?

Some players have been able to get around this by playing a Superstar KO game because MUT rewards are tied to the MUT mode.

If it's still happening to you, if you can screenshot your entire lineup (all tabs) and reply to this post I can see what items might potentially be causing it. 

Blueberry.png
Message 78 of 141 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem, It's not letting me play squads, challenges, or online franchise. I've talked to ea support six times and they've done nothing to help. Please help me fix this because I've spent 50 plus dollars just for it to go to waste. Please help me fix this @EA_Blueberry 

Message 79 of 141 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this problem for approximately three weeks now. I’ve made countlesss lineup changes, played superstar KO, and everything in between. I’ve called EA three times and been on multiple chats and I still get no sort of support, disappointing. I would really appreciate some sort of seeing as I’ve spent plenty of money on this team, have made a good amount of coins and would hate to see it all disappear when I inevitably have to delete my EA account to play the game again. 

Message 80 of 141 (972 Views)