Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same issue for me. I can't get into anything at all. All the game options disappear and I get the error message. This is ridiculous. 

Message 31 of 141 (2,230 Views)

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

Community Manager

@zurf36 

How many custom lineups do you have saved? Would you be willing to delete all the custom lineups to see if that helps get around the error? 

Blueberry.png
Message 32 of 141 (2,214 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I have three i’ll delete them and see if that helps
Message 33 of 141 (2,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cannot play any MUT challenges, solo battles, play a friend etc.  Error: EA servers cannot process your request at this time.  Enailed EA 3 days ago with zero response.  

Message 34 of 141 (2,207 Views)

Community Manager

@pnap0202 

We'll help you out here on the forums, you came to the right spot. Can you confirm with me you've tried all the steps we're discussing in the thread? 

Blueberry.png
Message 35 of 141 (2,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have generated new lineup, turned off xfactors, changed out visuals and strategy items.

Message 36 of 141 (2,198 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry after trying this multiple times still no fix.
Message 37 of 141 (2,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still getting the same error code.  I am very frustrated as I've invested a lot into this game, time and $.  Why won't EA support fix this issue?  

Message 38 of 141 (2,188 Views)

Community Manager

Did you all recently unlink a Gamertag or PSN ID from your EA account? 

Blueberry.png
Message 39 of 141 (2,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I didn't unlink one, but I do have another PSN profile linked to my ea
Message 40 of 141 (2,170 Views)