Our 3 APEX Accounts blocked without any explanation from EA

by ooG0R3oo

Original Post

Our 3 APEX Accounts blocked without any explanation from EA

★★★ Apprentice

EA just decided to block me and my 2 sons' Origin accounts without any warning or explanation or anything and without any of us knowingly doing anything wrong whatsoever. We are just not allowed to log in any more. I have contacted EA and opened 3 different cases but still nothing from EA themselves??? THE TIME AND EFFORT A PLAYER PUTS IN TO APEX IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF!!! Everything you unlock and all your achievements and then EA just locks you out!!! And EA does not even have the decency to tell us why they did it or give us any explanation at all!!! I find what EA has done criminal and disgusting and they just don't care. We as players/supporters put a lot of time and effort in to playing their games not mentioning money but it's the time that gets me. IT TOOK ME AND MY 2 SONS A LONG TIME AND A LOT OF EFFORT TO UNLOCK THINGS IN APEX and I want an explanation from EA as to how they can just shut you out of your Origin account and I honestly don't know why!!!??? DISGUSTING EA for a player that has put in 1000's of hours since the launch of your first games like Need for Speed decades ago I am disgusted in you as a company and what you have become :-(:-(:-(

Message 1 of 11 (627 Views)

Re: Our 3 APEX Accounts blocked without any explanation from EA

Hey @ooG0R3oo !

You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You can reach out to the Terms of Service Team to appeal this ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

Unfortunately, we can't assist further with account bans on AHQ.
However, if you have any questions, you can drop them down below.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 11 (620 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have reached out 3 times in 3 different cases and still have received nothing

Message 3 of 11 (615 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And it's not 1 account it my account and my 2 sons' account all at once. EA bans our 3 accounts at the same time with no explanation??? And I have been contacting them ever since it happened and they just can't be bothered to get back to me :-(:-(:-( 

Message 4 of 11 (611 Views)

Hey @ooG0R3oo 

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could be a few days longer.
Keep an eye out for a reply, they will send a mail back, I'm sure.

Also, check your junk/spam folder to see if the reply isn't in there.

You said it the 3rd account that is locked, I would recommend finding out if there is software that could interfere with the game.
Gaming peripherals software has most of the time build-in macro's, make sure those are disabled.

Cheating software that is used in other games could also cause positives and lead to a ban.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 11 (580 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply but no there's no other software interfering. My 2 sons were playing Apex in the morning and won a couple of games and then we all went out and in the afternoon we wanted to play a few games but none of us could log in to Origin. I then opened a case as to finding out why none of us were able to log in and it then stated our accounts have been blocked??? No notice was sent from EA and I wasn't even online all day??? Why ban all our accounts at the same time even if I wasn't even online for 2 days and why not give me a notice or some form of explanation as to why??? And no I don't cheat or hack in games it's pathetic...

Message 6 of 11 (576 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Dont think its a ban, since forced update nov 1st many around the world are not able to login to origin via ea.   Quick install of a vpn n try again.  Ea service and platform sucks.  Awaiting yhe day apex is on steam.

Message 7 of 11 (572 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for that I will try and hope it works :-) I love the game but yes I think EA have lost their passion a long time ago :-(

Message 8 of 11 (569 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Tried it but unfortunately didn't work :-( EA do state that the accounts have been suspended though. Pisses me off how EA can just block your account without giving a reason or anything whatsoever. Just bammmmm you are not getting in Origin no more and there's nothing you can do about it and we (EA) can't even be bothered to tell you why!!! And I am sure we did absolutely nothing wrong...

Message 9 of 11 (551 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still banned with no explanation and no idea why

Message 10 of 11 (458 Views)