Ошибка: the title is installed in a language that are not entitled to play

by Funkaymonkey

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ошибка: the title is installed in a language that are not entitled to play

★ Novice

I click play on star wars battlefront 2 but origin gives me this error message "the title is installed in a language that you are not entitled to play, please reinstall the title or sign in with and entitled user" i just bought this game and i cant play please help me Frown

Message 1 of 3 (1,920 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ошибка: the title is installed in a language that are not entitled to play

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Funkaymonkey 

In this situation I'd recommend to uninstall both Origin and the game by using REVO Uninstaller. Then restart your PC, download and install the latest version of Origin from our website and download SW Battlefront 2 again from your game library.

It's possible that some of the application or game files got corrupted, so we need to make sure that you got rid of them and you have the new version of Origin and SWB2 installed on your PC.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,902 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Funkaymonkey 

In this situation I'd recommend to uninstall both Origin and the game by using REVO Uninstaller. Then restart your PC, download and install the latest version of Origin from our website and download SW Battlefront 2 again from your game library.

It's possible that some of the application or game files got corrupted, so we need to make sure that you got rid of them and you have the new version of Origin and SWB2 installed on your PC.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (1,903 Views)

★★ Novice

what if u guys just make a working launcher ??

always have problems

Message 3 of 3 (1,664 Views)