Original Account missing

by iamcavy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Original Account missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Redmi 10
OS Version Android 11
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Sims mobile app was accidentally deleted from my phone. My player id was linked to my Google play games. I reinstalled the game and when asked to start a new game or load from cloud I chose to load from cloud but that glitched. It stayed stuck on the tutorial and didnt load properly. It didnt recover my game and just stayed in tutorial with an invisible sim. I exited and tried several times but it stayed stuck on the tutorial. The only way to get past the tutorial was to uninstall and reinstall and I've tried many times in EA tips, still doesn't work i hoped if i could just get to the in-game settings i could log in there but there are no options for logging in and out, I deleted and reinstalled again.How do i regain my original game? How do i do it with my EA account manually, because trying through the game glitched.The original bugged save does not appear again after deleting and reinstalling and id player keep changing whenever stuck on the tutorial.I can not get back into the account also linked problem. I saved my game and linked it with Twitter account and still doesn't work.Could you help me please,i also bought eco retreat house.
What do you expect to see? Please Bring back my old account 😭 already 2 months i tried to uninstall,reinstall,many times and tried to switched to another phone it is not working at all.I don't know what to do ,there is no any options to get back my old account.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

please reply soon

Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Original Account missing

Community Manager

Hi there @iamcavy,

If your account was previously linked, you should see the option to restore your old progress again once you've completed the tutorial. Please complete the tutorial and let me know if you're still unable to access your old progress then. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)

All Replies

Re: Original Account missing

Community Manager

Hi there @iamcavy,

If your account was previously linked, you should see the option to restore your old progress again once you've completed the tutorial. Please complete the tutorial and let me know if you're still unable to access your old progress then. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (99 Views)
Twitter Stream