Re: Original Account missing

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost progress

★★★ Newbie

I have been reporting on this issue since August last year. I have lost the progress I was in level 26 and have both things. I have been trying to get help from the customer service center but none of they seem to help me. Very poor quality of service. 

Message 1 of 23 (1,381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost progress

Community Manager

Hi @1kzh1axt9v3l, so sorry for the delayed reply on this.

Here on AHQ, we aren't able to look into missing progress or account restoration as we don't have access to your account details, so this is something the live support team would need to take a look at with you. 

If you're having troubles with the help site and reaching out there, please reach out instead to the live support team via Twitter or Facebook so they can review this with you and see what's happened- if you have any troubles contacting the team there, please don't hesitate to let me know! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 23 (1,323 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost progress

Community Manager

Hi @1kzh1axt9v3l, so sorry for the delayed reply on this.

Here on AHQ, we aren't able to look into missing progress or account restoration as we don't have access to your account details, so this is something the live support team would need to take a look at with you. 

If you're having troubles with the help site and reaching out there, please reach out instead to the live support team via Twitter or Facebook so they can review this with you and see what's happened- if you have any troubles contacting the team there, please don't hesitate to let me know! 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 23 (1,324 Views)

Original Account missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Redmi 10
OS Version Android 11
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Sims mobile app was accidentally deleted from my phone. My player id was linked to my Google play games. I reinstalled the game and when asked to start a new game or load from cloud I chose to load from cloud but that glitched. It stayed stuck on the tutorial and didnt load properly. It didnt recover my game and just stayed in tutorial with an invisible sim. I exited and tried several times but it stayed stuck on the tutorial. The only way to get past the tutorial was to uninstall and reinstall and I've tried many times in EA tips, still doesn't work i hoped if i could just get to the in-game settings i could log in there but there are no options for logging in and out, I deleted and reinstalled again.How do i regain my original game? How do i do it with my EA account manually, because trying through the game glitched.The original bugged save does not appear again after deleting and reinstalling and id player keep changing whenever stuck on the tutorial.I can not get back into the account also linked problem. I saved my game and linked it with Twitter account and still doesn't work.Could you help me please,i also bought eco retreat house.
What do you expect to see? Please Bring back my old account 😭 already 2 months i tried to uninstall,reinstall,many times and tried to switched to another phone it is not working at all.I don't know what to do ,there is no any options to get back my old account.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

please reply soon

Message 3 of 23 (1,401 Views)

Re: Original Account missing

Community Manager

Hi there @iamcavy,

If your account was previously linked, you should see the option to restore your old progress again once you've completed the tutorial. Please complete the tutorial and let me know if you're still unable to access your old progress then. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 23 (1,386 Views)

Cloud Restore Glitch Sims Mobile

★★★ Newbie

I’m having trouble restoring my game from apple cloud. It was trying to log into my account for level 17 but it glitched and made me start a new game and now I can’t retry to log into my other account because it was overwritten 

Message 5 of 23 (1,235 Views)

there is bug on the tutorial and i can't login

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have trouble when i'm trying to update my sims mobile at playstore so i unistalled then re installed it. but when i'm trying to login into my old account there is bug at the tutorial and make me can't login into my old account. when i tried for the second time only the bug proggres that appears. my account just linked into facebook but i think the bug get linked automatically goo and unfortunately i don't remember my PID, just the friend code. can you help me find my account?

Message 6 of 23 (1,223 Views)

account bug

★★★ Newbie

my account of the sims mobile dissapeared. after reinstaling game i tried to log in back to my account and it dissapeared cant restore it now help me.

Message 7 of 23 (1,113 Views)

Re: account bug

Hero
@16x5jo6x43qb Hi, did you play the tutorial part and then try to retrieve the earlier game from the cloud?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 23 (1,087 Views)

I lost my progress

★★★ Newbie

I lost my progress from my lvl 20/30+ that I've been playing since 2019. I deleted the game before and usually i can continue with my account progress when i install it again. Unfortunately, this time when i installed it again and log in to my account, it makes me play from scratch and lost all my progress. Please fix it

Message 9 of 23 (1,116 Views)

Re: I lost my progress

Hero
@ezumin2 That is something that only an EA advisor can eventually help you solve. Please follow the instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Guide-Finding-your-Player-ID-How-to-send-a-Hel...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 23 (1,093 Views)