Re: Origin in Game-Overlay is not enabled. Please ensure it is enabled in Origin

by sammyranks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin in Game-Overlay is not enabled. Please ensure it is enabled in Origin

★★ Novice

Hello guys, over 5 hours now  i am trying to deal with one issue with the good old EA support, but since thay tryed but cant help me i will ask you. When I start the game and try to purchasue any of the products ingame it says : 

Origin in Game-Overlay is not enabled. Please ensure it is enabled in Origin/ application settings and restart the game. I tryed 5 diffrent troubleshoots that EA support send me but did not work. So is there any other way to pay for the ingame curency and not from origin ? Like from the offical site or something
Message 1 of 6 (7,797 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin in Game-Overlay is not enabled. Please ensure it is enabled in Origin

★★★ Newbie

You need to disable any overlays of other apps like steam, fraps, msi afterburner

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (6,996 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
It's quite easy.. Last time i made a purchase i got the same thing.. You have to have origin overlay enabled.. There are two settings here:
1. Go to origin settings and enable origin overlay
2. Right click on Apex legends in origin library, go to game properties and enable origin overlay

Restart origin/pc and ur good to goStandard smile
Message 2 of 6 (7,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Konform103 its been enabled lol
Message 3 of 6 (7,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You need to disable any overlays of other apps like steam, fraps, msi afterburner

Message 4 of 6 (6,997 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Omg thank you so much lmao

Message 5 of 6 (5,567 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Konform103 Thanks so much! That solved it!
Message 6 of 6 (2,546 Views)