Origin Store Shopping Cart and/or Multiple Titles Purchase Option

by Avilea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Store Shopping Cart and/or Multiple Titles Purchase Option

★★★★★ Novice

I have a complaint/suggestion instead of a question, so there's no need to reply to this really, but if whomever monitors the board can pass it along to the people behind the scenes, that'd be great.

Today  I was ready to spend a good bit of money (around 100 bucks) on some Sims 4 DLC packs because I got a coupon code for 15% off my purchase, but I ended up not spending a dime. Why? Because I was so angered by the fact that because there isn't a shopping cart in the store, I could not add multiple content packs and get 15% off my entire order. No, I'm forced to buy one content pack at a time, which means I can only get 15% off that pack alone. Why would I even bother to make a purchase like that when I can just be patient and wait for a sale and get more than a 15% discount? 

You see, the reason I was willing to spend more today was because I was in the mood to shop, and 15% off my entire purchase is enough of an enticement for me to spend money now, instead of waiting for a heftier discount in the future. But since I actually wasn't going to save more than $4.00 on one pack, it's not enough of an enticement to me to have a little discount on one pack, and pay full price for the others, when I can just wait for the next sale and save $4.00 or more on every pack.

So let me ask, who saved money and who lost money? Who's the winner and the loser? EA lost satisfaction points and money, I didn't lose anything. Moral of the story? Add a shopping cart and make those discount codes off the entire purchase if you want to compete for customer's satisfaction and loyalty.

Message 1 of 2 (396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Store Shopping Cart and/or Multiple Titles Purchase Option

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (356 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin Store Shopping Cart and/or Multiple Titles Purchase Option

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback.