Re: Untrusted System File

by Shikhar_00

Original Post

Untrusted system file

★ Novice

So this error has been happening randomly, the game starts 4 times normally then 10 times it gives me this error, it starts for 1 second then goes blank and gives me an error with an apex_crash.txt, it's in the attached files

then it gives another error which is "untrusted system file", I tired the command prompt method, repairing the game and updating windows with no luck

Message 11 of 17 (776 Views)

Re: Origin 'Offline' & Easy Anti-Cheat Error

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and i did this register repair but i still have this problem with the data.

Message 12 of 17 (782 Views)

ERROR untrusted system file (c /windows/system32/webio.dll)

★★★ Newbie

After the last origin update i can´t start my apex. The client says that im no conected to internet, then ERROR untrusted system file (c /windows/system32/webio.dll)  apear. Help plz! 

Message 13 of 17 (772 Views)

★ Novice

Not working, I tried 3 times and I checked that I executed as admin. I tried to delete the certificates folder and the game launched, but I got an engine error:"EAC couldn't find index". So I think we just have to wait until EAC fix it.

Message 14 of 17 (663 Views)

★ Novice

Didn't work. We need other solutions, pls help if you can.

Message 15 of 17 (649 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same trouble and it doesn't work. You are giving the same solutions over and over. When i type in cmd(administrator mode) /sfc scannow it says "Some corrupted files has been detected but Windows couldn't fix them....". I tried CCleaner, reinstall the game, repairing EAC but nothing works. But i've made a remark, when i delete the certificated folder from the EAC folder of Apex, the game lauches but an error pops out after: "EAC index could not be found". If you could please help me i'll be grateful.

Message 16 of 17 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Even after doing this, game is still showing the message
Message 17 of 17 (473 Views)